Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers may have a legitimate shot in 2015 depending on Blake's development and what happens with the Heat next summer

^^^The Clippers could have CP, LeBron and KD and Zyzz would still act they're the worst team in the league. Whatevs.

^^^The Clippers could have CP, LeBron and KD and Zyzz would still act they're the worst team in the league. Whatevs.

no i wouldnt :stoneface:

the team is going no where, i told you that last season and year before.

what do you want from me? :lol:

if the team was a championship contender id def say it.

It's well documented that zyzz has a little-to-no basketball knowledge.

All he knows is Kobe, Mateen Cleaves and Drummond's per 36 stats.

SRS

little to no? lulz

because i dont write 10 paragraphs replies means jack squat. i know a lot but since i have different opinions than most it means i know nothing or im a troll? LOL

the Clippers got better but getting Doc doesnt make them an elite team. stop it now. you will see next May next season when the Clippers are fishing and the only thing Blake and CP are doing is filming corny commercials. seems like thats what their best at, especially Blake since he ignores to work on offense.

to be honest, i could careless what some or most of you think what i do or dont know SRS i put my OWN opinions out there, some agree with them and some dont, oh well. Its not like im blatantly trolling and saying something outlandish like some people :lol:

so talk all the crap you want.

little to no? lulz

because i dont write 10 paragraphs replies means jack squat. i know a lot but since i have different opinions than most it means i know nothing or im a troll? LOL

No, it because you say things like Blake Griffin "sucks" and you predicted that the Lakers would win 75 games last season. Those are just a couple examples. But like I said, whatever. Do your thing.

little to no? lulz

No, it because you say things like Blake Griffin "sucks" and you predicted that the Lakers would win 75 games last season. Those are just a couple examples. But like I said, whatever. Do your thing.

oh. 99% of nba fans didnt think they would dominate the league right?

please pick something else, you bring up one thing that half of America predicted.

good one guy

Why is it so bad for Antawn to "ring-chase"?  I mean, do you want to play for a team w/ no shot at even making the playoffs like the bobcats or do you want to finish your career being a productive bench player for a contender and have a shot at a championship?  

^^^No, 99% of fans did not just assume they'd be dominant. A lot did, but a lot of people (including me) also recognized there was potential issues with health, age, chemistry and lack of athleticism at multiple positions. All of which came true.

And there's a difference between thinking they'd be good and thinking they'd breeze through the West, which you did.

I'm against ring-chasing, but Jamison is one of the exceptions (I'm not even sure if him joining the Clippers fully qualifies as ringchasing either). He's put in his time on teams ranging from playoff threats to bottom dwellers and continues to be a class act on and off the court. He put together some great games last year and has some left in the tank. He may not be a leader on the court like he used to be, but best believe he will continue to provide veteran experience and leadership in the huddle and locker room. Don't lump him in with the Juwan Howards of the NBA.

Last edited:
^^^No, 99% of fans did not just assume they'd be dominant. A lot did, but a lot of people (including me) also recognized there was potential issues with health, age, chemistry and lack of athleticism at multiple positions. All of which came true.

And there's a difference between thinking they'd be good and thinking they'd breeze through the West, which you did.

2nd time you brought it up

and im pretty sure i wasnt serious with the 75 games, you can even go find it if you want. im 99% sure i even said i wasnt serious

but everyone thought they were gonna be good. oh you thought they werent gonna be good? wow you are so knowledgeable at basketball, you go lucky? sweet?

did you think they were gonna be 8th seed too? and barely win 40 games?

NOPE

you have brought this up against me twice, think of something else champ. get mad because i dont like the clippers :rofl:

do you see me getting mad at everyone on here who hates the Pistons? which is pretty much 98% of the members in this thread, Lulz i could care less. i even offered to bet money with people since they thought they wouldnt make the playoffs. haters gon hate, i could care less and dont hold grudges and say they dont know basketball :lol: i know who knows their stuff in this thread and clearly who doesnt.

do you brah, believe in your team but dont get butt hurt when someone else thinks differently of your team. sorry to tell you this season will be no different then the last two...

deal with it bruh

2nd time you brought it up

and im pretty sure i wasnt serious with the 75 games, you can even go find it if you want. im 99% sure i even said i wasnt serious

but everyone thought they were gonna be good. oh you thought they werent gonna be good? wow you are so knowledgeable at basketball, you go lucky? sweet?

did you think they were gonna be 8th seed too? and barely win 40 games?

NOPE

you have brought this up against me twice, think of something else champ. get mad because i dont like the clippers :rofl:

do you see me getting mad at everyone on here who hates the Pistons? which is pretty much 98% of the members in this thread, Lulz i could care less. i even offered to bet money with people since they thought they wouldnt make the playoffs. haters gon hate, i could care less and dont hold grudges and say they dont know basketball :lol: i know who knows their stuff in this thread and clearly who doesnt.

do you brah, believe in your team but dont get butt hurt when someone else thinks differently of your team. sorry to tell you this season will be no different then the last two...

deal with it bruh

Do I really seem mad? I don't think so. You've just written the longest posts I've ever seen from you, so obviously I struck a nerve. You're the one being defensive.

defensive? LOL

im just laughing at you since for the 2nd time you brought up the fact that i thought the Lakers were gonna be good last season... because according to you, im the only person who thought they would dominate and win the west.

:rolleyes

Saturday night has everyone on edge I guess 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom