Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though ya didn't have the number 1 pick , pistons had a chance to draft a number 1 caliber pick in 03 and we know how that ended

Stop.

Darko was the right pick at the right time for the team.

People need to let it go.

exactly, we needed a big man, we drafted a Prince the year before. We had Rip, Big Ben, and Chauncey.

thats why we went out and traded for Rasheed because Darko was sucking it up so we had to do something.

regardless of who was in the draft, if Lebron was not in it. Darko was going #1, 110%

Lmao darko

Doesn't matter. 

Only a matter of time before Blatche gets arrested. He dodged a close one last season. It's bound to happen sooner than later.

Dwight ain't going to gs he wants out of cali :pimp:

Tell us more. I'm dying to know

Hes signing with houston. :smokin

cavs are the example of how to rebuild a team what are you taking about
By using three Top 5 picks on guys who are never gong to make an all-star team?

Okay lets go pick by pick, tristan thompson- drafted over jonas valuncias, kawhi, and faried, valuncias, being the only one you could take that high. Last year-12 and 9 vs 9 and 6, granted valanciunas was a rookie. Not to mention some people were calling them to take derrick williams and a pg such as knight or kemba over kyrie :lol:

Dion waiters- last year all rookie first team, 15 ppg as a rookie, drafted over t-rob, lillard, barnes, and drummond. Lillard pg, barnes def showed some potential, and drummond is serious. Still a very solid pick.

Anthony Bennett, hasnt played a single game in the NBA, but will never be an allstar, come on lol, drafted over...oladipo, porter, mclemore and noel, 2 guys being 2 guards a very raw sf, and a defensive big coming off an acl, time will tell on that pick.

Last edited:
Nooooooooo plz not josh....

my nightmares coming true lol.... I wanted to actually go watch some good ball next season at the palace! Not josh chuck up jumpers

Nooooooooo plz not josh....

my nightmares coming true lol.... I wanted to actually go watch some good ball next season at the palace! Not josh chuck up jumpers
Like you were going to be watching "some good ball" in Detroit with or without Josh Smith next season 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
did anyone post the Andrew Bynum story? where he says he will NOT workout for any team before signing :rofl:

if teams want, his agent will provide them with MRI and medical reports

did anyone post the Andrew Bynum story? where he says he will NOT workout for any team before signing :rofl:

really starting to wonder who he or his agent thinks he is......but its the nba....someone will pay lol

lakers need to get somebody coming off the bench and get buckets.....i feel like fans off the street should play some games for free
You're suggesting johnny Flynn, minus whale get some fans off the streets.

Lakers need to go after Darren Collison
then pick up a someone with length for cheap.
my wish list is Garcia, Copeland, delfino
with resigning Clark and Dwight obviously.

Last edited:

Trolling at the highest level, he still going to get a max deal :lol:

really starting to wonder who he or his agent thinks he is......but its the nba....someone will pay lol

no can u post it plz :nerd:

A report from Yahoo’s Mark Spears says that Bynum will not work out for teams interested in signing the 25 year-old center who didn’t play a game for the Sixers last season. Bynum’s agent David Lee said that there are about a half-dozen interested teams. Lee says that teams will be provided with an MRI and medical reports
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...wont-work-out-for-teams-who-want-to-sign-him/

You're suggesting johnny Flynn, minus whale get some fans off the streets.

Lakers need to go after Darren Collison
then pick up a someone with length for cheap.
my wish list is Garcia, Copeland, delfino
with resigning Clark and Dwight obviously.
lakers dont have that much money to throw around.....johnny looking for pt not money....copeland is going to want money. lakers dont usually sign players with garcia or delfino.

Jonny Flynn is on the Pacers' roster for Orlando Pro Summer League :smokin
lakers need to pick him up

NO.....they need to go after Brandon Jennings. Dwight ain't signing with the rockets :lol: he literally asked them can they sign another max player haha I doubt it and they not offering the max of 100m like the lakers can 87m is the best the rockets can do

Jennings in LA?

LULZ

Lakers fans would commit suicide by the 10th game. dude is terrible, stop it.

Jennings in LA?

LULZ

Lakers fans would commit suicide by the 10th game. dude is terrible, stop it.
i wouldnt say terrible but dude does not belong with the lakers. if the lakers never sign monta jennings has no hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom