Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Bledsoe is best suited as a backup point guard in the league. Not many teams in the NBA would be winning teams with him as their starting point guard. Not taking anything away from him....he's the perfect spark plug, energy, change of pace guy to bring off the bench. Just not who you want running your team/offense. If he goes to a rebuilding team like the Magic or Kings and is asked to be their starting point guard and to lead their offense it's not gonna be a good look for him.

agree 100% and its been said before. hes a good player but not good enough to start and play 35 min a game for a team trying to win.

@ramonashelburne: Sounding more and more like Clippers might just hold on to Bledsoe.

I hope so.

Honestly im surprised some team doesnt offer him a crazy amount of money over his impressive season

I doubt he stays some team is bound to overpay him, jazz 8o

Huh? He's not a free agent til 2014 bruh. Restricted at that.

he's a nice backup pg in the league. still undersized and is turnover prone. he really struggled at the end of the season.

His jumper is wack, i thought he was a free agent forgot he was drafted in the bottom end of the first round

Dude is good but didnt cp3 want him to get his shot somewhere else meaning he doesnt like him

Eric Bledsoe is best suited as a backup point guard in the league. Not many teams in the NBA would be winning teams with him as their starting point guard. Not taking anything away from him....he's the perfect spark plug, energy, change of pace guy to bring off the bench. Just not who you want running your team/offense. If he goes to a rebuilding team like the Magic or Kings and is asked to be their starting point guard and to lead their offense it's not gonna be a good look for him.
I agree and eventually the league will realize this but for right now I think he's good enough that if on the right team he could show out as a starter big time apparently proving the naysayers wrong during the reg season only to fizzle out and not be as effective in the playoffs as a floor general.

I actually would like to see a team take that risk.

dumbest post of the year

and people say laker fans are delusional

Please enlighten me as to what offers are out there..

Does anyone think golden state will give up klay?

Houston giving up Asik and....

If Dwight says he wants to go to the clippers, do the lakers really turn down Bledsoe and Jordan?

And who cares about fair.. This is getting something for a player who has already determined that they are leaving.. Hell, throw in draft picks if that makes it more "fair"

Please enlighten me as to what offers are out there..

Does anyone think golden state will give up klay?

Houston giving up Asik and....

If Dwight says he wants to go to the clippers, do the lakers really turn down Bledsoe and Jordan?

And who cares about fair.. This is getting something for a player who has already determined that they are leaving.. Hell, throw in draft picks if that makes it more "fair"

Dwight's not even meeting with the clips.

So it really doesn't matter

Dwight's not even meeting with the clips.

So it really doesn't matter

I realize that..

The point of my post had more so to do with seemingly high trade value that Bledsoe is rumored to have..

But cp did mention playing in Atlanta with Dwight.. So who knows.. Given the control cp has within the clippers organization and the fragileness of Dwight's mind.. This could come up tomorrow

If i had a choice of taking back

Bledsoe and Jordan

or

Nothing

for Dwight.

Im taking back nothing.

Which is obviously a real possibility for the lakers..

Least with Bledsoe and Jordan, they get a backup for Nash and someone they can throw out there with him.. Then they can hope Jordan develops

This dude Bynum is a dumbass he's gonna be one of those nba players that end up going bankrupt a few years after he's done playing

Which is obviously a real possibility for the lakers..

Least with Bledsoe and Jordan, they get a backup for Nash and someone they can throw out there with him.. Then they can hope Jordan develops

But, you have to take into account Jordan's contract as well. With all those factors, I'd pass too. Rather have the cap space next year than Jordan's meh production and his big contract

Although many people called this draft weak or whatever, there was definitely some talent scattered across the board. I'm very interested to see how certain rooks will do in the L.

I definitely want to see if Bennett was worth the #1 pick
I'm curious to see if oladipo will be able to beast om the pro level.
I want to see if trey is actually nba ready and if he will make an impact out the gate.
I think this draft class will be pretty solid overall.

It's unbelievable how some successful college players have absolutely zero impact once they hit pro level. You'd think the rim was a foot higher or something, it's like they lose all knowledge of the game.

I was looking at draft classes of the recent years and 2010 was :x maybe 3 notable names.

Last edited:
I can dig the O.J. and Redick inquiries. However it says something that the guy the Bucks got in return for Harris, who flourished elsewhere, is about to walk without much of a fuss.

The Clippers can naturally have their first choice of the two. We'll take the other.

I'm not sure some of you are understanding the Lakers seriousness in rather walking away than taking back things for Dwight.

It'd be awesome if Adam Silver changed the rules before the draft next year and give the lottery team with the eat record the best chance of winning. The idea of tanking is as pathetic as flopping, disgraceful. At least reapect your fans enough to put up an effort so they feel they get their moneys worth. The first pick isn't even guaranteed.

laugh.gif
lmao, funnier if they really did this

Slim Thugga making his pitch to Dwight:

slim thug [emoji]10004[/emoji] @slimthugga
Yooo @DwightHoward what uppp gone come down to Houston G we got ya u already know Kobe gone act like a girl and blame u all season

We real out here u can buy a big *** crib for cheap ill throw u a few assist on **** make your next move your best move G @DwightHoward

Have u ever been to @dreamshouston or V-Live @DwightHoward ??? LA ain't got strippers like we do

We both got babymamas @DwightHoward do u know that they only get 20% in Houston it's wayyyy worst in LA

A bottle of rosé in a Houston club is $250 max in LA $1000 befo taxes and gratuity @DwightHoward

The galleria mall is a fool kid every store in one spot stay crawling with Bad ******* @DwightHoward

Yo @DwightHoward meet @IAmMaliahMichel @MercedesMorr @miraclewatts00 @Lira_Galore @IAmTresureP @MisMODELKIKI @victoriarrrose @MAC_BXTCH

A @DwightHoward dat boy @JHarden13 out here living like a king

And @DwightHoward we got the Texans so not too much pressure on winning a ring this year we got time to grow u kno LA gone hate tho
:rollin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom