Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You knows Curry has played over 70 games every year but 1 year, right ?

Exactly.

But "dudes barely got a High School Diploma trying to play doctor"

:lol:

You guys do realize he's only played 4 seasons right?
You guys do realize he's averaged more than 18 points one season right? An we all know he's know master set-up guy...
#Top5DeadorAlive :pimp:
Look at what you're basing this off of though: His rookie year(rarely do rookies jump out the gate with 20, especially when he wasnt the man on his team and playing with Monta of all people), a year under the tuteledge of the great Kieth Smart, and a lockout year where he played 26 games. Lets be real year, hes been in a bad situation for the majority of his career, like 98% of players wouldnt flourish in that.

Animal Thug is cool peoples.

I don't know why people still think Steph isn't a good distributor.

They not watching, his handle is also underrated.

Cannot wait to watch GS this year, gotta get at the Voodoo priest to do a prayer for Steph's ankles.

When the **** does the season start? I'm dying out here with no basketball.

After generating a healthy amount of conversation on the Internet with our backcourt rankings the other day, we of course have to complete the task with our look at the league's top frontcourts. Sometimes when we refer to "frontcourt," we're referring to just the big-man positions. But for today, we're referring to the three-position group of center, power forward and small forward.

The list is based on 2013-14 projected WARP as forecast by ATH, my system for generating performance predictions based on trait matching, athletic indicators and aging curves. At the bottom line, WARP is a function of both the quality and quantity of a player's production, so these rankings take into account not just how well ATH thinks a player will play, but how often.

The combined unit WARP for the frontcourts is based on the projections for each team's probable starters at center, power forward and small forward, plus the projected top reserve for the unit.

Wow. Tayshaun's value is THAT low that ZBo and Marc could not put them in the top 10? :rofl:

Prince, ZBo, Davis, Gasol, Koufos

Last edited:
You knows Curry has played over 70 games every year but 1 year, right ?

Exactly.

But "dudes barely got a High School Diploma trying to play doctor"

:lol:

You guys do realize he's only played 4 seasons right?
You guys do realize he's averaged more than 18 points one season right? An we all know he's know master set-up guy...
#Top5DeadorAlive :pimp:
Look at what you're basing this off of though: His rookie year(rarely do rookies jump out the gate with 20, especially when he wasnt the man on his team and playing with Monta of all people), a year under the tuteledge of the great Kieth Smart, and a lockout year where he played 26 games. Lets be real year, hes been in a bad situation for the majority of his career, like 98% of players wouldnt flourish in that.

I 100% agree, but those are also reasons I don't think he's a top 5 PG today either, because to me you can't base something like that off of one good year by you/your team.

if 2K is any indicator the rockets will be fast as hell ,shoot A BUNCH OF THREES & never miss a rebound

lin/harden/thomas robinson/asik/dwight :x parsons & pat bev coming off the bench :x

rockets/warriors/pelicans/pistons virtual problems but only 1/4 or 1/2 of those 4 will be monsters in real life IMO

But...

D. Rose stans calling other players {}'s ?? :lol:

where is the slang "out of pocket" from? city/region? i've always found it hilarious :lol:

Not sure, but people been saying this in LA for as long as I can remember.

Question for all my fantasy heads: what's the best fantasy basketball site with the best app support?

My league's been using ESPN for the last 5 years and it's been pretty decent but the app is unforgivable :x . In the age of smart phones and tablets, there's no reason the app should be that bad. And now that some of us have graduated and are working, we don't have the same amount of time to dedicate in front of a computer anymore so a reliable app is absolutely necessary.

I was thinking about jumping us over to Yahoo. is it worth it? Like I said, we've been using ESPN for so long that I'm hesitant to make the switch and have my entire league rebel against me as commish :lol:

D. Rose stans calling other players {}'s ?? :lol:
Not sure, but people been saying this in LA for as long as I can remember.

Rose was hurt, griffin is a {} :lol:

People coming at Rose.... who in their right mind would want their superstar thrown in to the fire of the playoffs coming off an ACL TEAR? Makes no sense honestly. Only thing people should say about Rose is that he should've said he was not playing earlier.

Question for all my fantasy heads: what's the best fantasy basketball site with the best app support?

My league's been using ESPN for the last 5 years and it's been pretty decent but the app is unforgivable :x . In the age of smart phones and tablets, there's no reason the app should be that bad. And now that some of us have graduated and are working, we don't have the same amount of time to dedicate in front of a computer anymore so a reliable app is absolutely necessary.

I was thinking about jumping us over to Yahoo. is it worth it? Like I said, we've been using ESPN for so long that I'm hesitant to make the switch and have my entire league rebel against me as commish :lol:

Yahoo fantasy football app is light years above espns

Make the switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom