Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
u guys see ESPN's ranking of top frontcourts in the L. It's a joke. Where's Memphis? smh
mean.gif

Wait, steph isnt a top 10 pg yet, but Lillard and Kyrie are?

I agree about Kyrie but the logic doesnt work at all.

Plus Rondo and Steph are better than both of them.

I took Rose's missing 2 seasons into consideration, which is why he's listed under D Rose Jr. I felt a certain type of way having to place westbrook in my top 3, but as soon as he got injured, his value to the team was revealed. KD just doesn't have the cojones to lead his team to the promised land. Westbrook fills that void, erratic shots and all.

When rose is back to 100%, he'll be back in the top 3.

Again,I dont know what happened to dwill. He was arguably #1 around 09.

I took Rose's missing 2 seasons into consideration, which is why he's listed under D Rose Jr. I felt a certain type of way having to place westbrook in my top 3, but as soon as he got injured, his value to the team was revealed. KD just doesn't have the cojones to lead his team to the promised land. Westbrook fills that void, erratic shots and all.

When rose is back to 100%, he'll be back in the top 3.

Again,I dont know what happened to dwill. He was arguably #1 around 09.
Did Rose miss an extra season that the rest of the world doesn't know about or something?

He missed the 12-13 season. That's it. Where are you getting 2 from?

Wait, steph isnt a top 10 pg yet, but Lillard and Kyrie are?

I agree about Kyrie but the logic doesnt work at all.

Plus Rondo and Steph are better than both of them.

If you all are referring to my list, curry is on there.

@victor page, my mistake. I let nt's exaggerations get to me.

Last edited:
Zeke has been retired for a minute, but I think I'll put him on the top-10 for PGs in today's NBA.

I know nt loves Steph curry and all, but no way he's a top 5 pg yet.

Cp

Rondo

Westbrook

Rose (he's going to back to his normal self soon)

Parker

Kyrie

Curry

D will (he used to be top 2, maybe he can get back in the top 6 this year)

Lillard

lol Lillard over Steph.....Curry played like a BO$$ 

I have curry ranked above Lillard.

Yes, kyrie is better than curry. Honestly, I want to say he's way better, but I wont get carried away. Kyrie's handle is slicker and his ability to slash and finish around the rim is better.

Last edited:
Kyrie can't even play over 55 games in a season but he's ahead of Steph
laugh.gif

Thanks for the good laugh
It's the bal handling and the commercials that has people thinking Kyrie is one of the greatest handling of all time.

I swear to god after that video of him with the select team against the USA Senior Team came out people instantly started screaming "Top 5".

No love for Conley?

He's right around the top 10 for me, last year he balled out especially in the playoffs. He's a real leader for Memphis, expect him to be even better this year.

Also they gotta start giving Marc more shots than Zbo

Conley is definitely underrated. He gave cp the biz last year at times. I'll put him above Lillard on my list. Lillard, jwall and jrue will have to continue to battle it out in that shoe to determine who outranks who.

I know nt loves Steph curry and all, but no way he's a top 5 pg yet.

Cp
Rondo
Westbrook
Rose (he's going to back to his normal self soon)
Parker
Kyrie
Curry
D will (he used to be top 2, maybe he can get back in the top 6 this year)
Lillard

So you put a guy who hasnt played in almost 2 years in your top 5?

Stop gassin' this sh**... it hasn't been "almost two basketball seasons."

Dudes love throwing Curry in the top 5 after he finally puts out a season playing strong from start to finish even though dude's missed mad games on trash teams for a "twisted ankle," but in the same sentence hate on Rose tearing his ACL and not coming back in the middle of the playoffs, dudes barely got a High School Diploma trying to play doctor. Ok.

Last edited:
Stop gassin' this sh**... it hasn't been "almost two basketball seasons."

Dudes love throwing Curry in the top 5 after he finally puts out a season playing strong from start to finish even though dude's missed mad games on trash teams for a "twisted ankle," but in the same sentence hate on Rose tearing his ACL and not coming back in the middle of the playoffs, dudes barely got a High School Diploma trying to play doctor. Ok.

Logic

Kyrie can't even play over 55 games in a season but he's ahead of Steph :lol:

Thanks for the good laugh

It's the bal handling and the commercials that has people thinking Kyrie is one of the greatest handling of all time.

I swear to god after that video of him with the select team against the USA Senior Team came out people instantly started screaming "Top 5".

You're a hater though. It voids any point you try to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom