Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see what's so blasphemous about Rose getting MVP that year. Led the team with the best record in the NBA carrying a majority of the offensive workload. I wouldn't of had a problem with Lebron winning it that year though.

I don't see what's so blasphemous about Rose getting MVP that year. Led the team with the best record in the NBA carrying a majority of the offensive workload. I wouldn't of had a problem with Lebron winning it that year though.

This yall swear it was blasphemy that rose won it

i dont see the issue... AT ALL. Rose def deserved it.

could it go either way? sure but there should be no complaint to Rose winning it. he was def MVP worthy and got it for a reason.

Rose won his team a lot of games that year. He was clutch as hell and their offense depended on him very much. Without Rose we know the Bulls finish in the 5-6 range, in 2010 people thought they would struggle to make the playoffs...

Still shocked as hell that Melo is this thin
laugh.gif
this is an old photo if I remember correctly.

look at melo's shoes that's from like 2 years ago.

I think people forget all the injuries chicago had when rose won mvp. that definitely impacts voting

Dwight could/should have won the MVP in 2011. Rose deserved it, absolutely, but Lebron going to Miami played a role + voter fatigue.

And on the Clippers hate.. it's a combination of Certified's trolling, mjshoes calling out "haters" all last year and posting corny gifs, and a weird Blake Griffin/Chris Paul hate/backlash.

lawdog, marathon, and the other Clips fans on here are cool.

C'mon we all know Melo and Felton are two returning members to the ALL -NBA obese team. I'll never understand how you can have access to the best nutrition, trainers, etc., and be overweight every year....

look at melo's shoes that's from like 2 years ago.

I think people forget all the injuries chicago had when rose won mvp. that definitely impacts voting

It's without a doubt and old photo, it's actually from Last Season if I recall

It's just crazy because between the pads on his stomach, pads on his legs, the sleeves, he looks much chubbier than he actually is and its been that way for a minute too. Even as far back as in Denver.

C'mon we all know Melo and Felton are two returning members to the ALL -NBA obese team. I'll never understand how you can have access to the best nutrition, trainers, etc., and be overweight every year....

Melo has hardly been overweight since he's been in the L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom