Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo definitely was more explosive when he was 19, 20 and more lean. That goes for most, but him in particular.

Of course he's not fat. He's in phenomenal shape most likely. But for him his peers are in the .0001 percentile of conditioning and he has fallen short in that regard before.
Agreed 

You caught the fade?

laugh.gif
haha

Melo definitely was more explosive when he was 19, 20 and more lean. That goes for most, but him in particular.

Of course he's not fat. He's in phenomenal shape most likely. But for him his peers are in the .0001 percentile of conditioning and he has fallen short in that regard before.

Thank you for being reasonable and seeing it, don't know what the rest of y'all are on :lol:

what the rest of us are on is that you said "melo has definitely gotten chubby," which he hasn't

al3xis post is not the same as what you wrote

what the rest of us are on is that you said "melo has definitely gotten chubby," which he hasn't

al3xis post is not the same as what you wrote

Compared to how he came into the league, he has, don't see how you can't see that. Y'all acting like I'm the first one to notice this, even my Mom who's followed him since Cuse and Denver sees it.

Compared to how he came into the league, he has, don't see how you can't see that. Y'all acting like I'm the first one to notice this, even my Mom who's followed him since Cuse and Denver sees it.

he was scrawny coming into the L that's why of course he put on weight since then EVERYONE has. that doesn't mean he's overweight and considering he had his best season last year i don't understand how this is even a discussion

Yea sure, look at the weight Bron has put on compared to Melo and try to tell me that Melo has gained muscle instead of fat. I never said he's overweight, far from it but if you think he's in the best shape he can be in, well I guess we agree to disagree. I see its mostly Knicks fans feeling some type of way about this, not surprised :lol:

Last edited:
he was scrawny coming into the L that's why of course he put on weight since then EVERYONE has. that doesn't mean he's overweight and considering he had his best season last year i don't understand how this is even a discussion

Melo definitely was not scrawny when he came in the league. Was he lighter and had a different physique than he does now? Yes. However, scrawny? [Manti Teo] FAAAAAAR from it. [/Manti Teo]

I see its mostly Knicks fans feeling some type of way about this, not surprised :lol:

it's not just mostly knicks fans

"feeling some type of way" - is this the corny thing to resort to when people call others on their bs and got nothing else to offer? i mean it's not like you're hurting anyone's feelings by claiming carmelo is chubby. i'm a knicks fan, but it doesn't change the fact that what you said is just flat out wrong and different from what al3xis wrote. and now you feel pressed to come up with a lame retort so you lol x 3, insert smileyface.gif, blah, blah, etc...

laugh.gif
 @ Melo being "scrawny" coming into the league.

You CANNOT be serious. Dude was 233 at the combine.

Melo hasn't been in the best shape his whole career but if you think about how much he plays in the post he can't be out there thin.

predictable

You're really taking this that hard fam? I said what I said, get over it. You're selective quoting and lack of reading comprehension is nothing to keep talking about, go wash your face.

not taking this hard at all. why would i? i didn't misquote or misread anything you wrote

just want others to see how you retread with every consecutive post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom