Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised Toronto hasn't had a fire sale to set themselves up to get the hometown kid ala Cavs in 03 and Bulls in 08.

The 2008 Bulls didn't tank though. They ended up with a 1.7% chance at the #1 pick at 33-49. To be fair, they were only four games out of an 8th seed in the East.

I got a feeling the team that wins the lottery next year will be a team that won't have high odds in winning it. One of the "barely missed the playoffs" teams.
I could see it, just to punish the Sixers for their blatant tanking. CONSPIRACIES

D Rose
nerd.gif

Last edited:
My Brother Andre putting in work with OKC :pimp:

And bout to watch my brothers Solo and OJ with the pacers :pimp: :pimp:

hope they both crack the rotations this year. Was hoping Andre, spencer, and Ski could stay together one more year man, Colorado could have been special. Oh well, proud of my dawg though man.

On another note, as I was doing finite mathematics HW, I took a break and ventured into the general, and this almost killed me

View media item 604325
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: the accessories :rofl: :rofl:

My Brother Andre putting in work with OKC :pimp:

And bout to watch my brothers Solo and OJ with the pacers :pimp: :pimp:

hope they both crack the rotations this year. Was hoping Andre, spencer, and Ski could stay together one more year man, Colorado could have been special. Oh well, proud of my dawg though man.

On another note, as I was doing finite mathematics HW, I took a break and ventured into the general, and this almost killed me

View media item 604325
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: the accessories :rofl: :rofl:

damn near racist with them lips lol

Last edited:
David West 
nthat.gif

Granger off the bench 
nerd.gif

I guess they can use preseason to play with the George/Stephenson and George/Granger lineups

Last edited:
The 2008 Bulls didn't tank though. They ended up with a 1.7% chance at the #1 pick at 33-49. To be fair, they were only four games out of an 8th seed in the East.

True I should have worded that better, I wasn't implying they tanked just that they landed a kid from the area who became a franchise player. I honestly would love to see Wiggins playing in Toronto

Snell seriously scares me. Ever since summer league, I turn away from the t.v. when they zoom in on him. Like his game though.

C.J. McCollum broke a bone in his foot. :smh: The same foot that he broke his senior year at Lehigh.

Portland is cursed for real.

Mind is still blown at how far Hibbert has come, didn't even think he would stay in the league now he's looking like a top 3 center going into the future.

Termed "out indefinitely" by the Blazers. They'll put a timetable after the surgery.

Injuries man, **** sucks.

Was looking forward to seeing him and Dame together, 2 very skilled guards with range. Hope he recovers well and this doesn't become a current thing.

I'm wrong when I say that dunking =/= athleticism?

There are plenty of other ways to demonstrate athleticism without throwing it down ala Westbrook/Bron/KD

Rondo is incredibly athletic for example, Ty Lawson as well.  Harden is an incredible athlete too, none of which will give you highlight tapes filled with high flying dunks.

Thats what I was trying to say shawty.

It just seems like on NT, someone isn't athletic if they aren't a highlight dunker

My dude what are talking about???
Each and everyone of those guys you just named has INCREDIBLE bounce :smh:

It seems like from those examples you are proving that dunking = athleticism
Leaping ability is not the be-all-end-all for athleticism but it is one of the direct correlations to show that you, along with quickness, strength, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom