Its the first preseason game for Lamb.

He scarcely played last year,

of course the verdict is still out.

You can tell he's been working though,

played well after he settled in.

KD's post game backpack is back:

View media item 604026
Julius F. Wrek

Steven Adams was a similar evaluation to Andre Drummond I just think he's too big and too mobile to not be a effective p0layer in the NBA at some point.

You just need to teach him how to play basketball, put him in the D-League if they aren't going to play him.

Yes was high on them picking him in the draft for the reasons you stated, dude has a body from the basketball gods. He should be 10 rebounds and 2.5 blocks within 2 years if all goes correctly, he was the exact piece they needed going forward, hope they dump Perkins however they can. Adams probably won't get PT though, you know Brooks gonna Brooks, by regular season he's going to forget he's on the team.

Last edited:
Anthony Bennett looks slow and heavy.

Like 20 pounds of extra weight heavy, like not even close to NBA shape gassed after four minutes heavy.

Last edited:
Bennett ain't playing SF looking like that.

Alonzo Gee just shook Bennett out his shoes.

Last edited:
Gee with the cross on Bennett

three straight threes from Kyrie

Bennett with a nasty putback dunk.

fairly entertaining

edit: 4 straight for Kyrie

Last edited:
Watching the Brooklyn Nets on Real Training Camp... and Jason Kidd... smh.

Might as well call Lawrence Frank the head coach. Jason Kidd isn't doing anything or saying anything. He is hanging out with the players on the sideline like a player that is hurt. 

Watching the Brooklyn Nets on Real Training Camp... and Jason Kidd... smh.

Might as well call Lawrence Frank the head coach. Jason Kidd isn't doing anything or saying anything. He is hanging out with the players on the sideline like a player that is hurt. 

Kidd is a puppet. Frank is going to be the one calling the shots.

Steven Adams was a similar evaluation to Andre Drummond I just think he's too big and too mobile to not be a effective p0layer in the NBA at some point.

You just need to teach him how to play basketball, put him in the D-League if they aren't going to play him.

Yes was high on them picking him in the draft for the reasons you stated, dude has a body from the basketball gods. He should be 10 rebounds and 2.5 blocks within 2 years if all goes correctly, he was the exact piece they needed going forward, hope they dump Perkins however they can. Adams probably won't get PT though, you know Brooks gonna Brooks, by regular season he's going to forget he's on the team.
He got them good genes. This is his sister. I'd rather play her at the 5 than Perkins. Lamb didn't play well offensively, I don't know if he'll ever be a high fg% dude because he takes too many shots off the dribble, but he was great on defense using his 7'1 wingspan and athleticism, Roberson was too. Perry Jones though, sucks. He has already been leapfrogged by Roberson and just generally looked out of sync the whole game
View media item 604096View media item 604097

Already knew Roberson would come in and outwork Perry, dude just doesn't have it.

When Russ comes back, OKC going to the most athletic team in the league, the defensive potential is crazy.

Adams sister looking crazy, better arms than myself :x

Doesn't he have like 15 siblings? Gotta be some more NBA players in there

Last edited:
For someone that was considered not an elite athlete coming out of college...KD sure do put alot of ****** on posters

Watching him at Montrose and Texas he wasn't as athletic as he is now.

He started really wilding out last year. Dudes arms are so long that if he gets even a decent jump its curtains. He's starting to use it on defense too which I knew would come with time, can't wait to see him be elite on both sides of the ball
It's a real testament to the OKC training staff because Durant and Harden had questions surrounding their athleticism.

[quote name="awwsome" url="/t/541796/official-2013-nba-offseason-thread/21680_20#post_18845684"][quote name="VICTOR PAGE" url="/t/541796/official-2013-nba-offseason-thread/21650_50#post_18845650"]For someone that was considered not an elite athlete coming out of college...KD sure do put alot of ****** on posters
Watching him at Montrose and Texas he wasn't as athletic as he is now.He started really wilding out last year. Dudes arms are so long that if he gets even a decent jump its curtains. He's starting to use it on defense too which I knew would come with time, can't wait to see him be elite on both sides of the ball[/quote]It's a real testament to the OKC training staff because Durant and Harden had questions surrounding their athleticism.[/quote]

What athletic plays does Harden make?

For someone that was considered not an elite athlete coming out of college...KD sure do put alot of ****** on posters

He isnt really that athletic im talkin bout leaping, but he is quick and fast

Dude gets some dunks legit cause of his height/wingspan alone dude is really long

Dudes gonna try to say Harden ain't an elite athlete in the NBA now? :lol:

He definitely is explosive when he wants to be although he does coast a bit and gets gassed sometimes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom