Status
Not open for further replies.

That's DOPE as hell :pimp:

Otto :pimp:

Can't wait to watch that young Wizards team figure it out, great pieces there

All of this.

Culture change = complete in DC.

Just gotta get some W's.

Got faith in Otto. I think he will eventually become a key cog for this Wizards team. Not expecting much from him right away, but in due time, he'll show why he was worthy of the #3 pick.

It's official, Doug Collins will replace Mike Wilbon on NBA Countdown. Bill Simmons, Magic Johnson and Jalen Rose return from last season.
nthat.gif
. Although I'll miss Collins on TNT commentating during games. He's great at doing that. 

Lamb should be able to put up 30 against this Sixers squad

OKC is long as hell ******. They out there just throwing ****.

Last edited:
It's official, Doug Collins will replace Mike Wilbon on NBA Countdown. Bill Simmons, Magic Johnson and Jalen Rose return from last season.

Yet Wilbon is going to be on the desk for the conference finals and finals. Doesn't make sense.

Last season he had a gimp as HC. Doc is that voice that will motivate him to be consistent. I have no doubts about that. Plus, he's making defense his first, second and third priority which is what this teams needs from him over anything else that he's improved upon.

Yeah, if DJ can be even 1/3 of the defensive player KG was in Boston under Doc, that should be enough for him to really help us.

I think they want to move him to open up more room for Jamaal Franklin and Pondexter (especially) on the wings with TA, Miller and unfortunately Prince. Bayless is the typical combo guard. He's not afraid to take shots, but can definitely take you out of some games. I really can't complain about him at $3MM on an expiring deal, though.

edit:

That ******* Nets mascot didn't even know what to do at the Nets game I went to in Brooklyn. He was just walking around and most kids were scared of the damn thing :lol: . One little kid behind me said "daddy, what's that called?" :rofl:

Last edited:
Still love MCW and have faith he can be a productive player, Philly going to be great on defense in 2 years, too bad Collins couldn't make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom