Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not sold on the Warriors. Their only good bench player is Klay Thompson. Then you have mediocre players like Speights, Douglas :x , Green, Bazemore, and the corpse of Jermaine O'Neal :x .
Three of he guys you just mentioned are good players. They're not Jarrett Jack, but they fill needs. Golden State is very deep they will be fine
Which 3 are you referring to?
Speights, Douglas, and Green, and I used to hate Green

If he makes the team it would be underrated lol... I thought he was washed up but he looked pretty spry today
he doing good knocking down the three ball for the pelicans and was actually playing good in games

I'm not sold on the Warriors. Their only good bench player is Klay Thompson. Then you have mediocre players like Speights, Douglas 
sick.gif
, Green, Bazemore, and the corpse of Jermaine O'Neal 
sick.gif
ummmmmmmm klay isnt a starter?

and you're not a fan of barnes?

Last edited:
It's official, Doug Collins will replace Mike Wilbon on NBA Countdown. Bill Simmons, Magic Johnson and Jalen Rose return from last season.

I'm not sold on the Warriors. Their only good bench player is Klay Thompson. Then you have mediocre players like Speights, Douglas 
sick.gif
sick.gif

ummmmmmmm klay isnt a starter?

and you're not a fan of barnes?
As of now Klay Thompson is the one coming off of the bench. Soon they'll swap him and Barnes out and see what works best, but I'm willing to bet he ends up the starter for the opener.

It's official, Doug Collins will replace Mike Wilbon on NBA Countdown. Bill Simmons, Magic Johnson and Jalen Rose return from last season.
I can mess with that, Wilbon seemed out of place on there.

Last edited:
^ i would have thought they would have started klay and steph with iggy..

iggy could take some of the ball handling duties away from steph.. and then you can just sit the 2 of them in the corners for spot up 3s..

then barnes could play the SF or PF spot depending on what's going on in whatever game

i would have rathered they had gotten rid of magic and let it be more free following.. bill and wilborn work when they're on PTI together.. and jalen and bill work when they're on podcasts.. magic just seems awkward in any setting

Last edited:
Has anyone's scouting report made a 180 spin more than Draymond Green? He went from being a defensive liability with offensive intrigue entering the draft into now a defensive clog but offensive liability for Mark Jackson.

I'm not sold on the Warriors. Their only good bench player is Klay Thompson. Then you have mediocre players like Speights, Douglas :x , Green, Bazemore, and the corpse of Jermaine O'Neal :x .

I said the same thing. I really like their team, but I'm not confident in their bench or their starters staying healthy. They will be good, but interested to see if they are capable of grinding games out in the halfcourt come playoff time. I would like to see how they perform against Memphis this season because the past 2 years, Memphis has pretty much owned them due to their style of play. I will say this, I love their big man rotation. Bogut, Lee, Speights, Green, Ezeli, O'neal is a solid rotation of bigs. The key is for them to stay healthy.

That layup Douglas missed last night remind me of something I'll see in a church league game :lol: . He literally just threw it off the backboard, while slowing down enough. I'm sure TA has done it a few times too :lol:.

Last edited:
Klay going to the Lakers after this season anyway.
My brother is praying that this happens.

Has anyone's scouting report made a 180 spin more than Draymond Green? He went from being a defensive liability with offensive intrigue entering the draft into now a defensive clog but offensive liability for Mark Jackson.
Not a single person. He was the epitome of frustrating to watch last year, I cringed whenever he shot the ball. He redeemed himself in the playoffs in my eyes though.

sick.gif
sick.gif

I said the same thing. I really like their team, but I'm not confident in their bench or their starters staying healthy. They will be good, but interested to see if they are capable of grinding games out in the halfcourt come playoff time. I would like to see how they perform against Memphis this season because the past 2 years, Memphis has pretty much owned them due to their style of play.
The most painful Warriors games to watch were agianst the Grizzlies, they did not play them well at all.

Last edited:
Klay going to the Lakers after this season anyway.
My brother is praying that this happens.

Not a single person. He was the epitome of frustrating to watch last year, I cringed whenever he shot the ball. He redeemed himself in the playoffs in my eyes though.

He did play better in the playoffs, specifically against Denver.

Judging by last night, Deandre looks like he's been working on his game on both ends of the floor. If the Clips can get that from him on a consistent basis during the reg season, and especially the playoffs, we're gonna be scary good.

Judging by last night, Deandre looks like he's been working on his game on both ends of the floor. If the Clips can get that from him on a consistent basis during the reg season, and especially the playoffs, we're gonna be scary good.

I'm not going to count on him quite yet. He looked good in preseason last year too, then fell off when the regular season rolled around. But VDN may have been partly to blame for that. I'm hoping Doc will help DJ be more consistent.

Last edited:
Man yall said the same thing att he start of last year. He made 3 hook shots in the pre-season and folks went crazy. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom