Official 2014-2015 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Hawks bench squad puts up strong game against starters of the 5th seed in east. Great effort from the backups tonight. Nice to be able to rest all 5 starters and still play a respectable game against a playoff team still playing for something. Hawks Rising :pimp: :nthat:

Last edited:
First team ever to win 60 games and not be considered a contender, have had 1st place locked up a month before the season was over, have been able to rest our starters and get valuable playing time for our reserves against other teams starters. I just don't get it. 1st time ever in history, that a 60 win 1st place team has successfully gone under the radar and is STILL doing so. With nobody outside atlanta giving them any shot whatsoever at even coming close to beating cleveland. Hell these geniuses who picked the hawks to finish 3rd in the division are now still pickin against the hawks. Guess u can't expect much when nobody has seen the team play since they only had 3 games on tv all season. 1st place Underdogs :wink:, wouldn't have it any other way myself tho. :pimp: :nthat: :smokin

Last edited:
The time is near fellas :smokin

Atlanta-Hawks-Retro-Logo-Returns-2014-15.png

View media item 1490243

nba-playoffs-indiana-pacers-atlanta-hawks1.jpg

playoffs.jpg

View media item 1490266
View media item 1490263

View media item 1490244

Fun stat about the current hawks nets playoff series from the first 2 games.

Hawks have led the nets for 91 out of the 96 minutes played.

Last edited:
Fun stat about the current hawks nets playoff series from the first 2 games.

Hawks have led the nets for 91 out of the 96 minutes played.
how do you think yall will match up with the wizards? 

i dont see the series going for more than 5 games 

how do you think yall will match up with the wizards? 

i dont see the series going for more than 5 games 
Perfectly. I mean out of the 4 possibilities out of Cleveland, Chicago, and Toronto, and DC, DC is by far the better matchup. I believe they will play better against dc than against bky cause they have more of a mismatch in the paint. DC has no post player to stay with Millsap and Horford. Bky at least has Thad who gives Millsap problems. Gortat and Nene are too slow to get up and down the court with Millsap and Horford. And won't wanna come out to guard them on the perimeter. Beal will prob be up in Korver's jersey the whole series. Leaving Pierce on DMC who I think is too old and too slow to stay with DMC. John Wall vs Teague/Schröder i give us the nod considering we got 2 very productive pgs. I believe we have the much superior bench. Wiz will have to try to grind the hawks down, down low with gortat and nene. Like I said I think bky is DEFINATELY a better team than Toronto right now. And there is no way anyone could convince me Brooklyn is not better than both Boston and Milwaukee.

Last edited:
i see, darn. i always tell them that no ones actually malicious, slip ups can occur, but thry keep.censoriing and putting clamps like the governmtnt
they banning folks by the week over there. They got it tho. Double standard over there.

Last edited:
they banning folks by the week over there. They got it tho. Double standard over there.

We can chat here, seeing as you are passionate. The past few games seemed kinda close in scoring, but I think its safe to say they are moving on. They seem like the dark horse here, but they lack that swing man guard.

Last edited:
We can chat here, seeing as you are passionate. The past few games seemed kinda close in scoring, but I think its safe to say they are moving on. They seem like the dark horse here, but they lack that swing man guard.
bky is better than their record. Better than Milwaukee and Boston for sure. I mean just look at the rosters it's obvious. Bky has the highest payroll in the league, they got a lot of good players. But yea they still a little banged up from the regular season but people are getting better. Millsap shoulder seems ok now. Horford pinkie doesn't seem to be bothering him too much. Schröder got a broke toe. Mike Scott got a broke toe and back contusion. Thabo gone. Really did hurt us losing to Thabo. I really see it now. As for a swingman guard id say korver is pretty good. Best Shooter in the league. Underrated drfender (4 steals in game 2) slightly higher than average rebounder for a guard, great passer. Hustles all game long. Energizer bunny. Makes our whole offense go. DMC is the other one. Most folks Dont know bout him much yet but if Atlanta continues winning they will. DMC is a great swingman. A two way player. Lock down perimeter defefender. Great cutter and improving 3 point shooter on offense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom