Official 2014-2015 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

You put the rhetoric out there. You put part of yourself out there and that is what is being judged. Your immaturity and foolishness shined through your posts. As I said, had a decent point with Ferry and a good discussion could have ensued since it is an odd situation. But you used this as a personal blog and threw garbage out there. You may not care but your NT rep is done. This is what people will remember when they see you post. Think first, type second
Never knew I had an NT rep to begin with. U said these same things to me when I was defending Thabo Sefalosha. Go figure.

So you don't find any these depictions of the Irish offensive because they didn't break any laws, correct?

tfrankenstein.png

two-forces.png

monkey.jpg

a_dublin_famine_irish_monkey2.jpg

Young_Ireland_in_Business_for_Himself_-_Punch_(22_August_1846).jpg

1.gif
I Find them hilarious.

Good. Means I'm saying things that yall have never heard before. Gives u a different perspective. I've never known that hurt anyone. Yall sound crazy to me. But I'm not gonna just dismiss somebody cause what I think they're saying is crazy. Crazy is the worst thing to call someone.

See we've heard that before. And as I said previously...the people we've heard that from are racists. So it would be easy to conclude you share a lot of the similar thoughts as them.

What can be dismissed though is your fandom. You went hard for the Hawks. Something you don't agree with happens...and you chuck the dueces with the quickness.

Funny money.

See we've heard that before. And as I said previously...the people we've heard that from are racists. So it would be easy to conclude you share a lot of the similar thoughts as them.

What can be dismissed though is your fandom. You went hard for the Hawks. Something you don't agree with happens...and you chuck the dueces with the quickness.

Funny money.
Lol now u gonna tell me how to fan and my money is funny. Who the hell r u haha.

Good. Means I'm saying things that yall have never heard before. Gives u a different perspective. I've never known that hurt anyone. Yall sound crazy to me. But I'm not gonna just dismiss somebody cause what I think they're saying is crazy. Crazy is the worst thing to call someone.

Right. Like you didnt dismiss everyone who said the hawks sucked

You got banned from the nba thread because of it

And we were all right as the hawks got swept by those vunerable cavs you said werent a threat

Right. Like you didnt dismiss everyone who said the hawks sucked

You got banned from the nba thread because of it

And we were all right as the hawks got swept by those vunerable cavs you said werent a threat
Why u still responding to me after u just dismissed me as "dude got problems" and u said they wouldn't make it out the first 2 round and I said they would and they did long before I was banned. And yes they got swept but so what look at what they achived. More than any other hawks team ever has. Cavs still got beat. Lbj and his hgh wasn't enough.

Last edited:

Funny money.

Its really sad and something we dont see often on here

Why u still responding to me after u just dismissed me as a dude who got problems.

To show you what a hypocrite you are.

And to prove my point you got problems.

But you are right i shouldnt respond to you because nobody can be changed of their own ways

It sucks cuz i thought you were cool but this white racism just put you in so much of a bad awful light

Last edited:
This all has to be an elaborate troll job

Can't be humans like this actually out in the world

Last edited:
To show you what a hypocrite you are.

And to prove my point you got problems.

But you are right i shouldnt respond to you because nobody can be changed of their own ways

It sucks cuz i thought you were cool but this white racism just put you in so much of a bad awful light
U haven't thought I was cool ever since u found out I was a hawks fan. Youve done nothing but try to trash talk me since.

Last edited:
This is stupid. I wish yall all the best tho. Signing off to do everybody here a favor.

Last edited:
[quote name="ryanjumpman420"][quote name="JohnnyRedStorm"]Ska/DMX

[/quote]
Better do something too much truth may come out.[/quote]Nah, I need this truth to come out.

"I prob been around more black people than u have in my life" = "My best friend is black."

"Irish were slaves, too." = "Irish were slaves, too."

Just all bad.

Minimizing the suffering of someone else while resisting empathy and then masking that as 'pride', that's a mentality grounded in hate, bruh.

Keep revealing the truth of who you are. We need this.

"Whatever's done in darkness is revealed through light."

Let's hope more truth comes out.

I'm glad that there are FAs that are actually talking positively about/considering Atlanta, but I have zero interest in Aldridge. Marc Gasol though? Yes, please.

Hawks really did well draft night without Ferry :lol: :lol: :lol:
USA Today gave the hawks an F for their draft :rofl:

Last edited:
The irony of using 'your' in that situation :lol:

Feel free to give some final thoughts on the Hawks then you will be shut down

The irony of using 'your' in that situation :lol:

Feel free to give some final thoughts on the Hawks then you will be shut down
shut me down already ive done asked bout 5 times. Told Meth too. Damn website wouldn't even let me sign out the other day. Y'all don't wanna let people go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom