Official 2014-2015 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

If Lebron can continue to develop that baby hook shot it could be the difference in him winning multiple titles in my opinion. It's already extrememly effective. If he really works on it this off season that one move can carry him through the rest of his career offensively. Nobody gonna stop him with that move in todays nba. Maybe a couple but theyd be a mismatch on the perimeter. Hes Just too big, and too quick. And lack of bigs and the league going small often times lebron is the biggest and tallest player on the court. Might as well play like shaq out there with some handles. When lebron has that baby hook shot going is when hes dominating in my opinion.

*don't ever say I didn't give lebron props now

Last edited:
Series hasn't even started yet and I've already read lebron james name so much it's about to make me puke. It is really ridiculous. Have heard watching him play against your team in a playoff series will age u 10 years. I believe it. Refs are gonna cheat for him. They Have To Or HE WONT WIN. Proof of it all over youtube. Dude is shooting 15% from 3. Hes not the best player anymore. Damn. But that's all we get. Literlly ALL WE GET. Cant believe how folks are just acting like losing kevin love and irving being hobbled isn't going to effect the cavs vs this hawks team. Id get it if bith teams were healthy. Mosgov and Thompson are no horford and millsap. And it's not even close. We jus has a series dealing with nene and Gortat. And Brook lopez and thad young before that. Beat them both. Irving can't guard jeff on two bad legs. Nor can he go by jeff. Or dennis. Korver is better than shumpert. Only advantage cleveland has is lebron. The hawks are literally better at every other position, including bench and coaching. But experts just say well cleveland has lebron so they will win. case closed. What a joke. Dude has lost a lot more than he's won in the playoffs. Especially in Cleveland. Vegas, Cleveland, lbj nut huggers, casual fans, will be in for a rude awakening. Hawks in 7.
2014-2015 Atlanta Hawks - The thinking man's team.

No troll but can you admit you were wrong about Tristan?

I dunno bout being wrong about him he's just destroying paul millsap. Plain and simple. Millsap is the all star in theory he should win that matchup but he ain't been right since he banged his shoulder. He got abused by Thad Young in the first round too. Why i been sayin they don't need to resign him. But yes Tristan is better than I thought he was tho its easy to look good while playing with lebron but he's a solid player and def due for a raise this offseason cause hes worth alot more than 5 mil a year which he's making now.

Last edited:
How could I predict the hawks wouldn't show up and completely abandon their game plan and lose their leading scorer and top defender in the first game

Last edited:
 BREAKING: Kyle Korver is OUT for the remainder of the playoffs with ankle injury.
nerd.gif

I dunno bout being wrong about him he's just destroying paul millsap. Plain and simple. Millsap is the all star in theory he should win that matchup but he ain't been right since he banged his shoulder. He got abused by Thad Young in the first round too. Why i been sayin they don't need to resign him. But yes Tristan is better than I thought he was tho its easy to look good while playing with lebron but he's a solid player and def due for a raise this offseason cause hes worth alot more than 5 mil a year which he's making now.

I think you honestly put too much faith on theory like Millsap and horford have higher 2k ratings so Hawks should win that matchup. Lol

I think you honestly put too much faith on theory like Millsap and horford have higher 2k ratings so Hawks should win that matchup. Lol
They're both all stars and they don't have the pleasure of playing alongside lebron james. I dunno what nba2k has anything to do with it. Millsap is trash in that game anyway. U obviously don't know me very well. I know basketball. Don't need nba2k to tell me anything. Mosgov isn't better than horford. So i dunno what your getting at there.

Last edited:
As for Tristan vs millsap hey what can I say I just saw millsap get dominated the exact same way by thad young in the first round. Thad was too quick, too big, and too athletic for paul. Same as Tristan. Why I've been saying since before the playoffs to let Millsap walk. How many more times I gotta say it. Too small. Too old now. No post game. Good player but not what this hawks team needs to win a title.

Last edited:
This team is 1 player away from winning a title I know that and for the next 3-5 years the hawks will be contenders because of how ferry has masterfully set the roster up and Budenholzer's player development.

Last edited:
As for Tristan vs millsap hey what can I say I just saw millsap get dominated the exact same way by thad young in the first round. Thad was too quick, too big, and too athletic for paul. Same as Tristan. Why I've been saying since before the playoffs to let Millsap walk. How many more times I gotta say it. Too small. Too old now. No post game. Good player but not what this hawks team needs to win a title.

1 second Millsap and Horford are gonna eat against Thompson/Moz...the next its "well Thad did him dirty so of course Tristan is dominating"...could you be more inconsistent?

1 second Millsap and Horford are gonna eat against Thompson/Moz...the next its "well Thad did him dirty so of course Tristan is dominating"...could you be more inconsistent?
Ur timing sure is good. Millsap and horford carried this team to the ecf for the first time in 50 years. U just now getting to doggin them. What's your point? Thompson is better than Millsap? Mosgov is better than Horford? The players who play with Lbj have nothing to do with any of that? Let lbj play next to horford and millsap and see how good they look against Thompson, mosgov and carroll. Think about it like that sir.

Last edited:
If it's so obvious that Bron is the difference maker then why were you being such a homer before? Be more rational. That's all. Or keep being irrational and keep being a homer?
Why r u even here? Jus to try talk smack to me about the hawks? this is the hawks TEAM thread. Troll.

Reactions: OTG
This dude done went back and got my predictions fron last week just to try to make me look bad. People make wrong predictions every single day in sports. Guess they should fire all them too and call them irrational. Same goes for all the people who predicted this team to miss the playoffs this season and NOBODY predicted them to win 60 games and make their first ecf ever in 50 years guess they were all irrational too. Get over yourself GalaxyNexus and take your trolling *** back to the nba thread with your hawks hating

Last edited:

But that's not the current scenario. Reality is not the same as your hypothetical, 2k scenario.

Lesson of the week: don't bet against LeBron.
lesson of the day it's just 1 game. Remember last year's Finals? Howd betting against lebron Go then? Made out pretty good Id bet.

Last edited:
People still dont get it. It's too late. Save your energy. Hawks had best season ever and got to their first ever ECF. Something most everybody here laughed at when I arrived back in December. Hawks have already won. Obviously u can tell by the lackadaisical play of the players. Call that low standards, call it a loser party but I for one am proud to have been a part of it. And can say I told ya so. And they're still playing.......oh by the way.....

Last edited:
Can the hawks afford both gasol and aldridge?

That be some front court

Hell one of them would be great.

Back
Top Bottom