OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

Got offered Noah, Parsons, and MCW for Curry, Lance, and Giannis (lance and giannis are my worst players btw)

thoughts?

Got offered Noah, Parsons, and MCW for Curry, Lance, and Giannis (lance and giannis are my worst players btw)

thoughts?
not enough for Curry. If I had him, I would need a late first rounder at least + 2nd/3rd rounder

Dudes in my league are trying to get Unibrow off me like CRAZY!

And in one I have KD, I got offered Dirk and Kyrie for him....turned that down.

Down 3 points. I have Aldridge, Dieng, Wade, Lin, Lowry still playing, all he has is Mo Williams

Bout to be 5-0 :smokin

Last edited:
Jones is good especially if you need blocks from the PF position, but it's concerning that he had a nerve injury and said he couldn't feel his leg..

I wouldn't take that Kobe & Kyrie come with points and not much else. Not to mention Shaky FG %

Vucecic has been a MONSTER in fantasy this year and Dame will get u exactly what the other two get you on a slightly higher Fg percentage.

Going to try and sell high on bledsoe right now and make a play for Kawhi and buy low on Oladipo

Bledsoe and Thaddeus

for

Kawhi and Victor Oladipo

You guys think thats enough? If this goes through, I'll have Kawhi, Lamarcus, Gordon Hayward and John Wall as my core.

^ I don't think the owner will accept, Kawhi just had a monster game against Philly, Oladipo with 10/14 FG 27 pts 4/4/3 stls. Basically, those 2 guys you want just went bezerk

Going to try and sell high on bledsoe right now and make a play for Kawhi and buy low on Oladipo

Bledsoe and Thaddeus

for

Kawhi and Victor Oladipo

You guys think thats enough? If this goes through, I'll have Kawhi, Lamarcus, Gordon Hayward and John Wall as my core.

I'll feel so offended that I will prob counter with Mario Chalmers for Bledsoe straight up.

Bledsoe and Thaddeus

for

Kawhi and Victor Oladipo

Yeah, if I were the other owner I don't think I'd be sold on Bledsoe. He's definitely benefiting from IT3 being sidelined for the past 4 games and from looks of it IT3 is coming back soon. I haven't been keeping an eye on Thaddeus, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't been too impressive and like the other guys said, Kawhi and Oladipo both had monster games last night so you won't exactly be buying low.

Got offered LA, Horford and Oladipo for my Wall, Vucevic and Ibaka 

Thoughts?
Wall > Oladipo, Vucevic > Horford (but this depends on how serious Vuc's back problem is), Ibaka = LMA depending on what stats you need. 

I'd stay put.

Somone in my 14 team league is trying to get Damian Lillard off me.

Al Jefferson
Demar Derozan

for

Damian Lillard.

Rest of my squad

View media item 1289208
It's really tempting, but having injuries in a 14 team league sets me up to wait for a while and I just dealt with waiting for Bradley Beal to come back. Not sure If i want to do that again for another 4-6 weeks. Also I'm currently in 7th place right now.

Last edited:
Somone in my 14 team league is trying to get Damian Lillard off me.

Al Jefferson
Demar Derozan

for

Damian Lillard.

Rest of my squad

It's really tempting, but having injuries in a 14 team league sets me up to wait for a while and I just dealt with waiting for Bradley Beal to come back. Not sure If i want to do that again for another 4-6 weeks. Also I'm currently in 7th place right now.
Don't do it. Even when healthy, DeMar has never been a good fantasy guy. He's a better real life player than fantasy contributor. Even in his best year last season, he baaareeeely cracked the top-100 (extremely low stls+3PM considering how much PT he gets). You do need a C though. Maybe trade for Dirk or a Paul Millsap in exchange for Tobias + Mo Williams maybe. Patrick Patterson may be someone to look at who does what a lot of your current Cs do. Kris Humphries, even though he negates the positives of how your team is structured, puts up a bigs numbs to make Barnes or Diaw expendable 

Back
Top Bottom