OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

pg:lowry,parker, mo williams

sg: joe johnson,geral green,wes matthews

sf:jabari parker,wiggins,

pf: dirk,amir

c:anthony davis,mozgov

12 team league - 9 cats,currently in 1st place

I constantly get dominated on the boards and assists ,I'm looking to trade one of my wing players for a big man or an assist guy any guys i should target for trades? thanks in advance guys.

I constantly get dominated on the boards and assists ,I'm looking to trade one of my wing players for a big man or an assist guy any guys i should target for trades? thanks in advance guys.
If you're looking for assists I'd try and move Tony Parker for a top-assist man like Ty Lawson or Rondo. I dunno if you could get them straight up, but maybe you can figure out a deal with their owners.

I'd think about dropping wiggins Amir and mo williams. There's probably a lot of good available options you can pick up to improve. Lavine is picking up minutes and Rubio will be back soon anyways.

This guy Brook Lopez out for at least a week...I'm thinking of picking up plumlee, especially since the Nets have 4 next week.

Who to drop?
Lou Williams
Kyle O'Quinn
Robert Covington
KJ McDaniels

I'm kinda considering dropping Isaiah Thomas even though I know I shouldn't. Just frustrating to have 2 injured guys on my roster.
Lou williams. Kjmd is a beast. Covington just ride him til he crash and burns.

if you're in 1st you shouldnt be making so many moves IMO. unless you can get a steal from a desperate owner, i would just play the FA

anyone scooping up Jodie Meeks?

Going to wait and see with him this weekend. Probably going to drop Courtney Lee for him if he ends up taking KCP's starting job.

Also, everyone take a hard look at Covington now. Dude is starting tonight and could probably stick there since he's a stretch 4 and helps space it out floow MCW and co.

Going to wait and see with him this weekend. Probably going to drop Courtney Lee for him if he ends up taking KCP's starting job.

Also, everyone take a hard look at Covington now. Dude is starting tonight and could probably stick there since he's a stretch 4 and helps space it out floow MCW and co.
Yeah I picked Covington up earlier in the week so hopefully he delivers. I heard Wroten is supposed to come back too, but I dropped him when he got injured. Am I a jerk for hoping he doesn't do well? haha

EDIT: Wow, talk about a stretch 4. Covington with 4 3s at the half. Dude is shooting .800 right now too. I definitely won't be expecting this every night though.

Last edited:
This guy Brook Lopez out for at least a week...I'm thinking of picking up plumlee, especially since the Nets have 4 next week.

Who to drop?
Lou Williams
Kyle O'Quinn
Robert Covington
KJ McDaniels

I'm kinda considering dropping Isaiah Thomas even though I know I shouldn't. Just frustrating to have 2 injured guys on my roster.

klye or lou
vucivec is coming back soon
lou is struggling

How much do you all pay attention to Yahoo's ranking system when judging players?  And where do you get your best advice?

I feel like I do better following my gut, eyes and basketball knowledge (and you guy's advice) than when I follow rankings and "experts".

Last edited:
How much do you all pay attention to Yahoo's ranking system when judging players?  And where do you get your best advice?

I feel like I do better following my gut, eyes and basketball knowledge (and you guy's advice) than when I follow rankings and "experts".

I don't pay attention to rankings much, but I do take the Roto notes into account. I also like looking at minutes, especially when picking from the wire. Of course I come to my NT fam for advice as well.

I look at stats for recent games played, season stats, minutes played... I don't pay much attention to player rankings unless it's for a trade.. It helps me with player value a little bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom