OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

Well somebody already scooped McGary up so I got Hawes. 14-1 :pimp:. Hopefully I don't get screwed by this short week.

Aminu or McGary? I recently dropped Aminu for McGary but I am wondering if I should pick him back up. Here's a look at my current squad..12 team league btw

Rubio
Tobias
Drummond
Nurkic
Elfrid Patyton
Covington
Joakim
Calderon
Rondo
Draymond
Teague
RoLo

Last edited:
Aminu or McGary? I recently dropped Aminu for McGary but I am wondering if I should pick him back up. Here's a look at my current squad..12 team league btw

Rubio
Tobias
Drummond
Nurkic
Elfrid Patyton
Covington
Joakim
Calderon
Rondo
Draymond
Teague
RoLo

I have both. I feel like McGary is basically a 2/3 cat guy whereas Aminu is maybe a 5 cat. Depends what you're looking for.

Should I have faith in Hollis Thompson? He's been cooking and I'm not sure 1 bad line should convince me to drop him. Thinking bout picking up Villanueva if I drop Thompson.

Last edited:
Who should I keep, Shabazz or Langston Galloway? Picked up Shabazz last week and stashed him in my IR spot but now he's not eligible for it anymore so I need to drop someone.

Rest of the squad

View media item 1396222

Last edited:
I would keep galloway because once melo is gone he could really fill in the scoring void
I wish i would have kept em :smh:

I would keep galloway because once melo is gone he could really fill in the scoring void
I wish i would have kept em :smh:

Galloway has slowed down a lot though. He's only worth stashing if Melo shuts down(which should be a garuntee), or calderon getting traded. Other then that, if your desperate for rebounds in the guard position, drop away.

My curry/ R.Lopez/ reddick for his cp3/Marc gasol/monta... Good trade?
trade is fair but youre giving up the best player in the trade and your return is good but it doesnt really help you enough to put you over in winning the trade. the only reason id do this trade is if you think lac/mem/dal will be fighting to move up in standings when it comes down to the final 2 weeks

^ thanks... I've been going back and forth since receiving the offer. I think I'll ride steph.. I don't see him slowing down and possibly getting mvp this year. Or wait for a better offer

Thinking of sending over Tobias Harris for Goran Dragic. My team has 0 SG and with the news of the possibility of Dragic being traded makes me wonder how good he would be elsewhere.

From Yahoo Sports:

Isaiah Canaan was traded to the 76ers on Thursday.
Advice: The 76ers did not have a backup point guard behind the injured, former 76er Michael Carter-Williams, so Canaan should get minutes. Heck, he might even become the starter. If you need a point guard in any league, give him a look. It's also mentioning he averaged 12.6 points, 2.7 boards, 2.3 assists and 2.7 treys in his nine starts next to high-usage James Harden.

Pick up Paul George or nah? I'm in 3rd and only 2.5GB 1st. 14-team league and Top 8 make it to the playoffs. I'm 16 games ahead of the 8th seed right now.

someone in my league been stashing him this whole season :lol:
Supposedly he could play as early as mid-March. I feel like he'll definitely try and get the Pacers in contention in a very top heavy Eastern Conference. Unfortunately my league doesn't have an IR spot. I'll either drop Charlie Villanueva or Aminu

Only thing holding me back from doing it right now is Blake Griffin's infected elbow...-__-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom