OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

I'm definitely making playoffs
hoping jrue holiday comes back next week when playoffs start
if he comes back i could win

anyone dropping butler? hes expected to be out 3-4 weeks and thats pretty much the rest of the regular season. although he will be evaluated weekly

anyone dropping butler? hes expected to be out 3-4 weeks and thats pretty much the rest of the regular season. although he will be evaluated weekly

I have Butler and Dwight Howard smh... fantasy playoffs start in 2 weeks too. Might have to drop both of them...

not looking good for me. I lost butler, gibson. collison, Bosh, Holiday (all dropped) and now lowery not playing for whatever reason and J crawford just injured himself. Barely holding on to 2nd place in my money league. My roster now is :x :smh:
Top 6 makes playoffs
View media item 1430538

not looking good for me. I lost butler, gibson. collison, Bosh, Holiday (all dropped) and now lowery not playing for whatever reason and J crawford just injured himself. Barely holding on to 2nd place in my money league. My roster now is :x :smh:
Top 6 makes playoffs
My condolences. The injury bug seems to be strong this year.

I was just curious as to how your league is set up. Those records look CRAZY to me. I'm first in my 9-cat league with just 97 wins.

Top 6 makes playoffs
My condolences. The injury bug seems to be strong this year.

I was just curious as to how your league is set up. Those records look CRAZY to me. I'm first in my 9-cat league with just 97 wins.

I already know if I do make the playoffs I'll lose lol

but its a 13 cat league. FGm, FG%, FTm, FT%, 3PTm, 3PT%, Pts, Oreb, reb, ast, steals, blks, TO....I like playing in league with "made" as a Cat

What do you guys think about this trade Monta Ellis for Trevor Ariza? I would be getting Ariza

dropped butler
frown.gif
hope he takes his time coming back from injury

Ughh. Feeling iffy about my Paul George pickup. Sources saying he'll likely return in late March. My league's playoffs begin March 23rd. At this point I feel like I have to stick to my guns and hope I can stay afloat until Paul George comes back. I'm first right now so I'm hoping for an easy first round matchup.

Ughh. Feeling iffy about my Paul George pickup. Sources saying he'll likely return in late March. My league's playoffs begin March 23rd. At this point I feel like I have to stick to my guns and hope I can stay afloat until Paul George comes back. I'm first right now so I'm hoping for an easy first round matchup.
Yeah you better hope he comes back by then. Do you have an IR spot? If so, then you don't have to stress but if not jokes on you and everyone else who jumped to own 

Yeah you better hope he comes back by then. Do you have an IR spot? If so, then you don't have to stress but if not jokes on you and everyone else who jumped to own 
No IR spot. I mean I've won all my matchups recently and I was stashing an injured Blake Griffin. There's hope for me yet. The waiver wire is pretty trash right now too.

No IR spot. I mean I've won all my matchups recently and I was stashing an injured Blake Griffin. There's hope for me yet. The waiver wire is pretty trash right now too.
true. Well I guess it's about the playoffs then. If you're locked in makin it then I guess it's okay. If not then maybe you should consider dropping. Hope I was able to help your decision  making 

true. Well I guess it's about the playoffs then. If you're locked in makin it then I guess it's okay. If not then maybe you should consider dropping. Hope I was able to help your decision  making 
Yeah, I was considering dropping him but I know I'd be beating myself up if he does return relatively soon. I read his comments about March 14th being a target not a deadline and it had me doubting myself. I'm in no real danger of missing the playoffs since I'm 1st and currently 17 games ahead of the 8th seed (14-team league, Top 8 make playoffs). Blake could supposedly return on Sunday so that will ease my mind quite a bit.

Killer. I have 0 SG depth

I had one of the best 3 point shooting teams in my league. This injury is going to hurt me come playoff time. I picked up KCP. Although he has some nights with horrid FG%, he's a wildcard to go off from the 3 pt line. The waiver wire is slim pickings for now......

Going to stash Jimmy Butler. He's got motion, is running already, and pain has subsided. With no surgery, he could come back a bit early. My team can win week 21 without him.

How do you guys feel about my chances in my upcoming semifinal matchup in my categories (two week playoff games) league?

I made a lot of changes to my team to get ready to face him since he's been dominant in several categories I specialized in. I'll win FT% and TOs which should be easy, but I'm aiming to win FG%, 3PM, and AST as well. I'll probably try and add Canaan to boost 3PM and AST once he plays later in the week.

Me: 

Him: 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom