OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

With the season coming to a close, starters are going to sit.

Who ya'll eyeing?

I think Justin Holiday, Speights, and Bazegod might be some good pickups.

Holiday should get more burn now that KT is going to be out 7-10 days. I'd scoop him up

Alright. I think it's time to drop KD

Been carrying him and Dwight (3rd and 2nd picks) all year and its finally about to bite me in the *** smh

Last edited:
Damn man, my team was so strong all year and injuries absolutely wrecked me. Now im gonna go out first round of the playoffs 
mean.gif

KD

Howard

Ibaka

Knight

there was some more but can't even remember

Jones with a collapsed lung right before my playoffs 
sick.gif
. These late injuries are terrible. 
mean.gif

Might just play roto next year instead of h2h

Wtf. How does Paul George go from "reluctant to return" to "targeting next week". I dropped him a few days ago...now the No. 2 seed has him.

EDIT: As early as tomorrow?!?!

Last edited:
I looked thru all my team and could only find one team where I dropped Jermey Lin for Paul George 

2nd straight triple double for Elfrid. Hope he keeps this up next week when it's not going to waste in my playoff Bye week 

Yeah, at this point it seems like PG is a bigger liability than an asset. He'll probably be on limited minutes and sit out on the tail end of back to backs.

The way it's looking I might be out in the first round of playoffs even though I'm first seed. I'm waiting on Knight and Batum to heal up while my probable opponent's only injured player is Rodney Stuckey...

I might be out this week too after being the first seed. AD and Conley missed two games, I've been stashing KD and Dwight, and some of his players are overproducing :smh:

Now Shved is out for the rest of the game. LMA missed the 2nd half last night.

Knight and KD sitting out all week and i have no more adds so i couldn't dump them

Lost Ibaka.

man, fantasy gods don't wanna see me flourish.  winning by like 40pts but he has 3 more people than me later today 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Hayward questionable tomorrow too...what have I done to deserve this fantasy gods?

That makes Hayward, Batum, and Knight all potentially missing for my first round matchup. Pretty sure my opponent has more games than me even before accounting for injuries.

The wire is dry as hell right now so I don't know what moves to make..

so damn pissed
4 teams went 10-10 with 3 playoff spots left and I didnt win any tiebreakers

Back
Top Bottom