OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

We always start off strong, let's wait until the 2nd half :lol:

Didn't watch the game but this pretty much sounds like most of our games so not much of a suprise

I'm not hoping to hear of any trade news just yet, I'm hoping Spo makes some necessary adjustments soon

I think the Bosh slander is still uncalled for but I didn't watch the game.

Gonna take a look at the box score, confident that they can turn it around with the right adjustments, whether it gets better or even worse I'm down to watch my team in their current foxhole, on to LA #Letsgoheat

Didn't watch the game but this pretty much sounds like most of our games so not much of a suprise

I'm not hoping to hear of any trade news just yet, I'm hoping Spo makes some necessary adjustments soon

I think the Bosh slander is still uncalled for but I didn't watch the game.

Gonna take a look at the box score, confident that they can turn it around with the right adjustments, whether it gets better or even worse I'm down to watch my team in their current foxhole, on to LA #Letsgoheat
in the same sentence? really?

Actually fell asleep when the second half came on.. But I had a feeling the game wasn't going are way :lol:

in the same sentence? really?

Yea allota Heat fans really aren't feelin' Spo as of now lol

I still support his decision making, I just wish he didn't place so much faith in some players but if that's what he thinks is best imma just let him cook

I hope that he doesn't gamble this season away with this stubbornness but I can't attest what would be the right decisions based on only what I see. I think in the position that we are in now that he would feel some pressure to make some changes and I'm on board for whatever he sees feasible

The problem with spo is that he was doing this same **** last year. We should've had first place in the east but he was experimenting with lineups all throughout the regular season.

We need a PG man :smh:

roll.gif
everybody was talking about chris bosh being the no.1 option for the heat, what has he done so far lol. he is not underrated, i never acknowledged anything about the heat big 3, there was only 2, when those 2 didnt play we couldnt win.

as of now. giving hassen major minutes is a must. birdman is a solid back up C at best and no energy when hes on the court whatsoever. we need guys with energy!!!!

roll.gif
everybody was talking about chris bosh being the no.1 option for the heat, what has he done so far lol. he is not underrated, i never acknowledged anything about the heat big 3, there was only 2, when those 2 didnt play we couldnt win.

as of now. giving hassen major minutes is a must. birdman is a solid back up C at best and no energy when hes on the court whatsoever. we need guys with energy!!!!
sometimes the things you say make me wanna ask how long you've been a heat fan for. bosh has pulled us through MANY times. MANY. and was also far more consistent than wade these past few years. 

and i was just saying earlier that spo and adjustments dont go in the same sentence. he doesnt know how to make any. he likes to "go with the ebb and flow of the game" 
mean.gif
  dude sets up a plan before the game starts, and sticks to it at all costs win or lose.

sometimes the things you say make me wanna ask how long you've been a heat fan for. bosh has pulled us through MANY times. MANY. and was also far more consistent than wade these past few years. 

and i was just saying earlier that spo and adjustments dont go in the same sentence. he doesnt know how to make any. he likes to "go with the ebb and flow of the game" 
mean.gif
  dude sets up a plan before the game starts, and sticks to it at all costs win or lose.
been a heat for about 10 years. chris bosh does NOT deserve his contract AT ALL. if you watch heat vs teams that have good PF like last night. LA showed him how to play basketball without even trying hard. chris bosh never hustles or battles for loose balls and ****, way too soft thats why i kept saying we need whiteside on the court so we could have energy. he has been consistently mediocre in the lebron era. if his contract has about 12-15 mil per year, i wont conplain at all. hes one of the top paid players in the league, yet hes not even close to be a top player. 

Last edited:

been a heat for about 10 years. chris bosh does NOT deserve his contract AT ALL. if you watch heat vs teams that have good PF like last night. LA showed him how to play basketball without even trying hard. chris bosh never hustles or battles for loose balls and ****, way too soft thats why i kept saying we need whiteside on the court so we could have energy. he has been consistently mediocre in the lebron era. if his contract has about 12-15 mil per year, i wont conplain at all. hes one of the top paid players in the league, yet hes not even close to be a top player. 
such...blasphemy. whiteside looks bright. but u disrespectin bosh and all he brought to the table fambz.

We entered the season knowing bosh is going to be overpaid. It was either pay him or be a lottery team. Unfortunately, we may become one anyway.

We entered the season knowing bosh is going to be overpaid. It was either pay him or be a lottery team. Unfortunately, we may become one anyway.
doubt he made any difference to our record. maybe if he signed with houston, then we could go for other good players that dont tryna ask for this much money. but still, if he could get his **** straight, hustle and be tough inside get some rebounds. teams know over this 4 years how soft he is so every time he gets bullied now on defensive end. if he can try to be tough i wont have a problem with him being overpaid. 

Last edited:
Its as clear as day at this point, Hassan gives us a much better opportunity to compete against the glass a protects the rim when he's in the game!!

Bosh with 31 and Hassan with 22 ..... if our Front court can put up numbers even remotely close to that we'll be in good shape from here moving forward

THIS IS WHAT I THOUGHT WHITESIDE WAS GOING TO BE COMING OUT OF MARSHALL!

THANK GOD IT'S FOR THE HEAT!

Back
Top Bottom