OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

**** man. Its like in every game once a team goes on a little run we can NEVER RESPOND to that run or stop it.

...hmmhnmm...COOKED....
sick.gif

A nice showing for Whiteside with 14 and 6. We don't have mediocre players by no stretch. But we are playing mediocre basketball with very poor effort. I worry slightly on Spo's hold in the locker room. But not much, just slightly.

That garbage fire caught momentum quick!.. not sure if they can even get a handle on this, lets just hope we don't lose to Brooklyn tommorow which actually seems very likely feasible right now

good game yall. i like that whiteside guy. he seems like he can be a productive player.

how much playing time does king james ennis get?

Not much if any, After Wade, Bosh, and Deng, nobody really has had any consistent spot on the starting line-up or the bench. In our first 30 gms think there were about 17 different starting line-ups, looks like they are trying to figure out how mediocre we will be, I hope they find a spark somewhere, somehow tho. Whiteside hustlin' in garbage time was the only thing that came from watching that, whatever that was... so yea we're hanging in there...

GG bro
good game yall. i like that whiteside guy. he seems like he can be a productive player.

how much playing time does king james ennis get?

Last edited:
time to start whiteside and let birdman come off the bench, trade cole and chalmers for a solid point guard, we should be good. 

Chalmers-28% from 3
Cole- 24% from 3

Pathetic.

Tied for 2nd worst in Assists per game. There are little to no distributors on this team. Lebron was THE guy.

Add the fact that wade and bosh(sometimes) are the only ones who can create their own shot.

The offense is going to be poor. I feared that before the season and was really hoping Mcroberts could be a distributor but he never seemed to be healthy.

I want to see us start Napier for a few games. I bet there would be an improvement.

Wtf is spo doing. Put white side in the ******* game. Athletic and energy. That's what we need.

its time to put fire under cole and chalmers. spo needs to let them know, if u dont play you dont eat. remember how hard chalmers played for his position when norris cole first showed up. he put in 100% effort when he thought he was about to ride bench. let him know that contract is up in the air. let him know shabazz in only in the d-league to sharpen his fangs but hes pretty much already got your spot. its time to stop letting chalmers make rookie mistakes 5 years into his career.

Hassan with another quality game. 11 points and 5 Blocks ... I like this kids upside as he continues to develop. Happy Monday Heat Family!

All the rookies have great potential thats for sure. Whiteside = NICE. I like him alot. Solid player with so much room to grow and only get better.

Shabazz is Bike! Dawkins was waived(probably for space for 10-day contracts*I hope LD III and TJ gets a chance even though I hope to maybe see Dawkins return somehow, idk)

Let the games begin

We wouldn't have much to gain other than draft picks and assets. They might give us Prince and Calathes as a potential

Idk. It's time to see what pat Riley can do. He's prolly gonna gamble on some young players.

Back
Top Bottom