OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

Lmao... he seems like a convenient fix to our most current prob. Why don't you like him? He isn't my first choice but if he can play within' a certain role effectively enough for us to be successful, I wouldn't be mad at it

I kind of have a feeling that they won't move for another PG tho

We have a very unselfish team and even though the product doesn't yield a win as a result at times, I still truly enjoy watching the club move the ball from end to end as a collective. I'm just an individual that marvels on team schemes and systems. I don't mind a Spur's like offense being ran in Miami. Not one bit. I just feel that Nate would dominate the ball far too often ...but, I'm open to the notion of his instant energy and athleticism. They are still very much in a heated Playoff race in the east and they will be a 6-8 seed when it's all said and done.

I get it and I agree for the most part, Some characteristics that Nate has could disrupt the order that the team has but his energy at PG could be great coming off the bench. I'm not certain of his play-making abilities (if he has any lol) but he could do what Bazz currently hasn't shown the ability to, which is finish at the rim. Bazz knows how to draw fouls but I don't think he is confident in his ability to score at the rim which could make Nate a benefit to have on opposing defenses with our group

Bazz's playmaking makes him key right now, I don't know how he will look once he gets comfortable but we will definitely get a chance to see

I don't think Riles picks up Rob tho but it is definitely a interesting situation

Anyone who watched the game probably seen what I mean about Bazz finishing at the rim and his play making ability

Killin' right now... and we actually contained KD/Russ for the most part (Away from the viscous dunks lol)... a lot of cred to Deng

Anyone who watched the game probably seen what I mean about Bazz finishing at the rim and his play making ability

Killin' right now... and we actually contained KD/Russ for the most part (Away from the viscous dunks lol)... a lot of cred to Deng
better than chalmers/cole. still have a lot to improve tho. 

He's showing flashes of brilliance I have to admit ..... if he can string together a series of solid games consecutively while helping the club preserve wins, he'll remain our starter til seasons end,.

**** I'm tired of this ****. We shouldn't be this dam garbage :smh:
Hornets didn't have a field goal after the 7 min mark and we still lose. After we took the lead they regained it back from us with Free throws off dumb fouls. A rebounding foul and Rio running into kemba for no reason.

They have to make a move at this point in the season

Only saw the last 4 minutes but disappointing, losing games that we should win. 4th quarter shot selection has been terrible, guise can't close games

W/o Luol or not, we shouldn't have loss this one

If the roster don't change. I don't see us making any noise in the playoffs. Honestly I see we get swept if we don't make any changes

We got a W, but we should have took the L
mean.gif
at least we played a good first half that got us the big lead. 

I was worried about this since the offseason, we really need a consistent irrational confidence scorer off of the bench

This is the game we need to kickstart the season back into the right direction, I know we can compete and at a high level!

Back
Top Bottom