OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

Yall can have em...even if he plays better with yall I still wouldn't regret it....charlotte ain't for that dude

charlotte really isnt. i felt ever since he was open to being traded he should come to the heat. hes a perfect fit. people are turned off by him because of some of his old antics but riles would cut all tht out (actually lance has cut it out by himself) and the rivalry between him  n lebron obviously doesnt matter anymore either

Yea I think Riley will take him in like bird...I don't think jordan believe in that type of **** :lol:

Son of a *****
mean.gif

We can never catch a break. 2 game win streak a chance to gain a full game on the bucks and Deng doesn't play birdman doesn't play. And to top it off wade will now be out a stretch of games. We can never get q team rhythm going.

At least we know the deadline is up soon for us to kno.

Blatche said that he is deciding between Grizzlies and Heat, and not even expecting nothing as of now

As for Cole, I don't want to hear anymore rumors, jus lmk when something materializes

I like how we look healthy but an extra guard and big man would probably be ideal...

Back
Top Bottom