OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

kyrie hasn't even played a full season yet :lol:

And Wade hasn't his entire career either. That's why this is even a question. If Wade was still Wade, Bron would agreed to resign on July 1.

And Wade hasn't his entire career either. That's why this is even a question. If Wade was still Wade, Bron would agreed to resign on July 1.
If your lebron. Are you putting all your eggs in kyrie Wiggins and Dion waiters? Or wade bosh and others that have proven themselves.

Wade is past it and Bosh never had it.

Playing with those young guys could give him 5 prime years.

Not only would he be risking a season in his prime but also his legacy, I know he left cleveland but if he leaves miami he will always be looked as a flight risk and be scrutinized twice as much as he already is for every loss,if he stays, after this charade alone all heat fans will know that he is somewhat half hearted but if he moves and it's a failure he loses all credibility of claiming to be great, at best he should make it work, he is a smart player I hope he knows what he's doing or gonna do

Wade is past it and Bosh never had it.

Playing with those young guys could give him 5 prime years.
bosh never had it? do you watch basketball or only sports center?

people passing around a photo of moving trucks outside of lebrons house. im still not shaken. info is being twisted left and right by EVERYBODY. the source of the info has never spoken himself.

The more days go by get filled with rumors, the more I feel like it's more likely he's going to leave. Lol.

The man wants to win and win immediately. The Cavs will probably need like 2 years to get to that point. And Kyrie still has to learn to be a much better team player. Does he want to play 2 years in his prime conditioning the youngings to even get to winning form?

But tbh. I'm starting to care less and less. If he's gonna leave just leave already. Stop with all the damn dramatics man. If he leaves he'll still be one of my favorite players but all of these shenanigans is too much.

Not only would he be risking a season in his prime but also his legacy, I know he left cleveland but if he leaves miami he will always be looked as a flight risk and be scrutinized twice as much as he already is for every loss,if he stays, after this charade alone all heat fans will know that he is somewhat half hearted but if he moves and it's a failure he loses all credibility of claiming to be great, at best he should make it work, he is a smart player I hope he knows what he's doing or gonna do
roll.gif

If he goes to CLE and doesn't win there WILL be some backlash but I won't be nearly as bad as 2011.

There's going to be next to zero backlash if he goes back, in fact it'll be universally celebrated and most people outside of what'll be left of the Heat fanbase rooting for him to go back "home".

And y'all acting like his lap dog Ray and boy Mike Miller won't be right up there with him, it's not going to be all young guys.

There's going to be next to zero backlash if he goes back, in fact it'll be universally celebrated and most people outside of what'll be left of the Heat fanbase rooting for him to go back "home".

And y'all acting like his lap dog Ray and boy Mike Miller won't be right up there with him, it's not going to be all young guys.

Yeah but I still do not expect them to WIN a chip this year or even next year lol. Even with Ray and Mike.

I wont say "you guys" but too many people are saying him going back is an automatic championship ring for the next decade as Kyrie and Wiggy grow.

He LEFT going back doesn't fix that, last four years wasn't a dream, the backlash would only get realer, and he is a great player but most/almost all legendary players were franchise players and to be a franchise player, fans and teammates have to put their trust in you and believe win or lose the loyalty isn't conditional, how kobe did it, how jordan did it, hate to bring them up but it's relevant. Shaq, carmelo, etc. could get away with it cause they are not of that caliber. good luck to bron tho, no hard feelings but that's the truth

Yeah Bron is killing me with this whole uncertainty crap.

This has the making of what he did to the Cavs in 2010.

Hello Heat fans...long time Heat hater here....but I do feel bad for you guys. 

I'm still trying to figure out why people think the Heat of last year are done? I mean last I checked they went to 4 straight finals and have tons of cap space now to revamp their roster in an Eastern conference that still sucks.

Suppose Lebron does leave - why hasn't Riley starting working on plan B yet? I mean they can still have a great squad with Wade, Bosh and (insert second rate free agent like Deng, Stephenson...etc)...

Last edited:
So what if he doesn't win next season? Do people really expect him to win every year? This win now stuff is pissing me off. No patience anymore in the NBA smh.

David reports the news on bosh saying he is leaving for Houston is false never said such a thing

If bron was seriously telling pat to sign melo or he's gone like people are saying pat would have already told nbsh he's not gonna offer him and just focus on melo. It's not like Miami has to sign Chris bosh. They could just not offer him and meet with melo

Worst case scenario, Chris Bosh should stay and just be the man on South Beach
agree

this is not that bad of a 2nd choice.  Bring back Bosh, have him be the man like he was in Toronto.  Wade gets healthy.  Sign a few more 2nd tier free agents and you are good.  Dont forget how bad the eastern conference is.  Even Lebron with Kyrie is not guarenteed to win anything let alone make it out the east.

i asked this on twitter... but with all the money we have to throw around, why didnt we make a pitch to melo? is the money already tied up? we had the most money available and didnt pitch to the melo, lebron til late and bosh who knows when?

i asked this on twitter... but with all the money we have to throw around, why didnt we make a pitch to melo? is the money already tied up? we had the most money available and didnt pitch to the melo, lebron til late and bosh who knows when?

Cap Holds

We would have had to renounced the rights to one of the Big 3 to have had enough money to offer Melo a legitimate contract

Last edited:
We should've gone after melo. If Bosh is only going to be loyal to Lebron, and leave the rebuild, then I don't see why Pat would feel bad about it.

I really hope Riles has a plan B. If not might as well rebuild because this retooling ain't looking too good.

Back
Top Bottom