OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

Yeah Bosh is gettin paid but eh. Houston was offering a similar deal and they have a better roster than ours.

Wade should take like a 3yr/50m contract or somethin.

ill alays have an empty pit in my stomach now because every game i went to during the big 3 era was up in the top deck. never got to se the big 3 up close in action. This as truly a once in a life time experience to have the greatest player in the world on our team for 4 years and i never got the chance Its gonna feel wierd putting that first game on next year and not seein bron in uniform next to wade and bosh 
embarassed.gif
mean.gif

^^ ESPN was showing "LeBron Heat highlights" earlier today and it was very very very hard to watch knowing that he's gone now.

^^ ESPN was showing "LeBron Heat highlights" earlier today and it was very very very hard to watch knowing that he's gone now.
It is bro. The feels are gonna be real first game of the year.

Last edited:
I never got to see them super close either. But i will always remember when i seen Bron play in Sac..

That reverse lob

How do you guys feel about wade? This guy has aged more and shown more wear n tear than any player I have ever seen. I still see ya as a fourth seed if bosh has a good year but its hard to watch wade out there these days

Wade needs to get that Kobe treatment on his knees in Germany. Should have 4 years ago lol.

E. Bled would be dope but idk. Seems like a stretch and Rich Paul is his agent.

Btw.

James Ennis anyone? He's look pretty good out there.

Shabazz I think will eventually grow into the player we know he can be.

Everything involving Deng /heat cavs trade scenario

http://t.co/7MjZT7npF8

Very interesting. But 15million a year for Deng?!?!

I think Lance Stephenson at his age (24) and ceiling has more to offer at this point then Luol Deng at 30 for 15million. I think Stephenson only wants $9-10 million. And use the rest for Beasley and Eric Bledsoe.

Miami's pursuing free agent Luol Deng with an offer near $10 million per season, on a short deal, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Edit also Eric has rich Paul as an agent doubt very much that we land him ... Lord knows we could use him

Last edited:
Deng for 15? I'd like to think more about how the offense is gonna flow... If lance is really that cheap, I'd try to make it work

Back
Top Bottom