OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Who's a better pick up this week....Oliver or Williams? I've hhad with Ball and Stacy as my RB's. One of them, if not both will be dropped.

Also which defense is a good play for week 6? I currently have Cincinnati.

View media item 1210057

I'm still not sure what to do with waiver pickups. Oliver, Andre Williams, or Hillman for the long run? Need a more consistent scorer than DJax for my flex during playoffs. I'm #2 priority.
Oliver. Brown hasn't been very good and even when Mathews comes back Oliver should be in line to take Woodheads spot for the rest of the season.  He could be especially good in a PPR league

when is ryan Mathews supposed to be back?
Soon. He should miss 1 maybe 2 more games

Last edited:
Can I drop Charles backup Davis?

They are on a bye this week

Taking up a roster spot for 2 weeks

I feel u man :lol: I start to panic and I'm only 3-2. But Oliver and Williams are the best options out there...that's if they haven't been picked up.

I'm 3-2 too. Was 2ND place and now 5th place. My players did good but it lives and die with Stafford...when he sucks, I lose.

i trade murray, sankey, and dunbar for Leveon bell, Steve Smith, and Miles Austin. What do you guys think (PPR)?

I'd do that deal.

How's your team looking like?
P RIvers

D Murray

A Morris

B Marshall

V Cruz

L Donnel

D Sproles

B Quick

Bench is J Bell, Djax, Newton, Sankey, Dunbar, and AP.

Im worried about how injury prone murray is and the cowboys said they will reduce his workload

plus i don't want to start sproles in the flex while the eagles RBs can't do anything

MONTEE BALL....

So he's on my squad, gets hurt, and im waiver #2,

I'm higher on Oliver but Ronnie Hillman is also in a great situation

Who would be priority? Hillman or Oliver, and does it change anything that montee ball is on your team?

thanks for the input, im pulling my hair out in this league.

MONTEE BALL....

Who would be priority? Hillman or Oliver, and does it change anything that montee ball is on your team?

i would go with oliver since he's a better long term option

i trade murray, sankey, and dunbar for Leveon bell, Steve Smith, and Miles Austin. What do you guys think (PPR)?

Can't trade the best RB in the league right now ..
I said the same thing too but I don't think he can keep it up. Carrying the ball almost 30 times a game is gonna wear on him. We know his injury history. But we shall see tho.

Murray is healthy, the best I've seen him in his career. But I'm a Cowboys fan so I'm a little bias.

I'd do that deal.

How's your team looking like?
P RIvers
D Murray
A Morris
B Marshall
V Cruz
L Donnel
D Sproles
B Quick

Bench is J Bell, Djax, Newton, Sankey, Dunbar, and AP.

Im worried about how injury prone murray is and the cowboys said they will reduce his workload
plus i don't want to start sproles in the flex while the eagles RBs can't do anything

It's not a bad move, my thing is Bell doesn't get in the end zone enough. Ben gets pass happy in the red zone. Frustrating as a Bell owner, get on the 1 yard line and run a damn play action to the TE :x

MONTEE BALL....

Oliver would be my choice. Hillman has yet to produce anything, Broncos continue to give him chances and he either gets beat out by a better RB or gets injured. The Broncos have plenty of weapons on offense and Hillman will be up against a tough Jets run D this week while Oliver plays the Raiders.

Waiver #2. Guess I'll try to grab Oliver first, and if not I'll end up with Andre Williams. I think Williams will be the better producer the next few weeks, but won't see many touches once Jennings is back.

Back
Top Bottom