OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

What do you guys think about giving up a gates for Asiata? My other rb are foster, gio, Stacey, and ivory. My other te is Greg Olsen.

I'm leaning towards doing it but I don't know much about the Viking rb situation.

Should I trade my jimmy graham and foster for his lynch and Ellington. I would of done it before this Arizona qb situation got sketchy

Who's the replacement TE? I don't like the saints's situation right now, so I would take that trade

What do you guys think of Timothy wright going forward?

I currently have reed.. But I think the pats go heavy 2 TEs sets with them seeing what worked vs the bengals

Last edited:
NICKMAZ96- I'd start Ben Tate or D. Hopkins over CJ Spiller. OK matchups for both, Spiller struggling and is second behind Jackson.

gotta play him.. and if dallas is smart they will move him around, thus avoiding sherman
Need advice this week for my two WR's and flex.
I have Dez, Cruz @ Philly, Golden tate @ Vikings, Harvin vs Dallas, Kelvin @ bengals and Steve smith @ bucs
Standard ESPN league

I'd go dez, Tate and Harvin..

Tate is going get it thrown to him a lot with megatron out or hurt if they do play him.. I expect bengals to bounce back and they can focus on kelvin

Steve smith is an option

I'm thinking of picking up the titans defense just because they're playing the jaguars..
I did, hopefully they don't get torched
laugh.gif

Been thinking of trading Shady in a keeper league where I am dead last, what kind of value am I looking at?

I'd go dez, Tate and Harvin..

Tate is going get it thrown to him a lot with megatron out or hurt if they do play him.. I expect bengals to bounce back and they can focus on kelvin

Steve smith is an option
Yeah that's what I was thinking, i think Harvin is bound to get a TD this game after what happened on MNF.

Also got offered Ridley for my Steve Smith, My RBs are Ellington, Lacy, Sankey, and Lamar miller. Might have to take that trade

I'm thinking of picking up the titans defense just because they're playing the jaguars..
Tennessee looking like a top-8 fantasy DEF this week. Horty a solid DC despite the 1-4 start.

View media item 1210612

Change anything or keep it how it is?
Starting Michael Floyd or Nuk over Spiller. C.J. has lost my trust in recent weeks.

Should I trade my jimmy graham and foster for his lynch and Ellington. I would of done it before this Arizona qb situation got sketchy
Hell no, I know you worry about Arian's hammy but absolutely not. Jimmy only caught 2/36 in OT against Tampa, but the bye week is timely in healing his shoulder.

What do you guys think of Timothy wright going forward?

I currently have reed.. But I think the pats go heavy 2 TEs sets with them seeing what worked vs the bengals
Pats finally utilizing Wright in the seams, as seen against Cincy. 4 targets all season, 5 alone in Week 5 vs. Bengals. 85 yards and a TD on SNF.

Been thinking of trading Shady in a keeper league where I am dead last, what kind of value am I looking at?
Hold onto him. You're not extracting moderate or maximum value for McCoy after duds against Washington and San Fran.

In a bind and need some opinions here:

This week due to bye weeks and injuries, I'm down to Jeremy Hill starting as my RB2. Best case scenario is Bengals blow out the Panthers and keep it on the ground milking the clock. I'm 10/10 on my waivers and have only put in a claim for Oliver and Andre Williams so it's an outside shot I'll get either...but on the other hand there is S. Jackson (vs CHI) and Shonn Greene (vs JAX) who have great match-ups available. Should I take a flier on either? PPR league btw.

Also a few sneaky ones I'm watching: Antone Smith, Crowell, Helu, Rainey.

Thoughts? 
nerd.gif

Would you guys drop the Eagles (vs. NYG) for the Titans (vs. Jac) or Ravens (@TB) this week?

Yeah that's what I was thinking, i think Harvin is bound to get a TD this game after what happened on MNF.
Also got offered Ridley for my Steve Smith, My RBs are Ellington, Lacy, Sankey, and Lamar miller. Might have to take that trade
I probably would accept that swap. What's your WR situation?

In a bind and need some opinions here:

This week due to bye weeks and injuries, I'm down to Jeremy Hill starting as my RB2. Best case scenario is Bengals blow out the Panthers and keep it on the ground milking the clock. I'm 10/10 on my waivers and have only put in a claim for Oliver and Andre Williams so it's an outside shot I'll get either...but on the other hand there is S. Jackson (vs CHI) and Shonn Greene (vs JAX) who have great match-ups available. Should I take a flier on either? PPR league btw.

Also a few sneaky ones I'm watching: Antone Smith, Crowell, Helu, Rainey.

Thoughts? 8o
Oliver would be optimal, but he's not falling to you in that waiver order. I'd tend to start an over-the-hill S-Jax Week 6 before Hill against Carolina's run D.

Have a trade offer of my Julio/Eli or Cam FOR Rivers/Cobb. Opinions?
Brah, hold on to Julio, unless TD passes are worth 6 points?

There should be solid producing QB's in free agency unless you're in a deep league

Julio will be cooking all year, especially when he plays at home

Back
Top Bottom