OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

#1 in scoring overall, still have a chance I won't make it into playoffs (top 6 of 12) if I don't get the W next week

Welp, both dudes who were 7-4 lost, looking like a 3 seed in the playoffs now with a pretty much guaranteed locked spot, nearly impossible to get the 2 seed, but 1st with overall points in the league
pimp.gif
, gonna need a new QB though, Matt Ryan has given me just enough to be good

Squeaked into the playoffs, but I'm in :lol: big question for me is, who should I start at QB?

I have Ryan and Rivers, but Tannehill is on the waiver. Was thinking about picking him up.

And also for my FLEX, Jeremy Hill or Crowell?

Any feedback would be appreciated

Squeaked into the playoffs, but I'm in :lol: big question for me is, who should I start at QB?

I have Ryan and Rivers, but Tannehill is on the waiver. Was thinking about picking him up.

And also for my FLEX, Jeremy Hill or Crowell?

Any feedback would be appreciated

I'd go Hill against the Bucs over Crowell vs the Bills good run defense.

I'm the top seed and need a backup quarterback going into the playoffs...should I drop 49ers D/ST (they've been playing great the last four or so weeks but they have a tough ROS and I have Lions D/ST who have a cake schedule the rest of the way) or Joseph Randle?

I'm the top seed and need a backup quarterback going into the playoffs...should I drop 49ers D/ST (they've been playing great the last four or so weeks but they have a tough ROS and I have Lions D/ST who have a cake schedule the rest of the way) or Joseph Randle?

Drop Randle, it's already week 12 and I highly doubt Murray is going to get hurt at this point.

i basically have to win this week to sneak into the 8 team playoffs (16 team league). my team lives and dies by Luck & Wilson (two qb league) and jimmy graham as vereen, ellington, mike floyd, doug baldwin, and cordalle patterson are more likely to give me sub-10 pts than not. floyd and vereen can bagel any given game. 

even so, im 53% favored against the dude im trying to knock off 

just clinched a playoff spot in both of my money leagues! What a roller coaster ride this season has been for me. In one league i was sitting at 2-4, everything was just going bad. I lost my first round pick (AP) and had to rely on players like Matt Asiata :smh: But then i reeled off 4 straight wins and put myself in position. My win this past weekend sealed the deal. Gonna be 7-5.

Wish i played Jonas Gray in week 11, i would have been competing for the #2 seed and a first round bye :smh:

My struggle from this week forward will be which of these 3 to start :lol: :smokin

Kelvin Benjamin
Dez Bryant
Josh Gordon
TY Hilton

Last edited:
Pick 4, One has to be RB: D.Thomas Sanders Megatron Beckham Anderson Forsett Ellington Gordon

Last edited:
^

I'd pick Ben at home over Brees on the road most of the time.

I have a choice between starting Cutler in Detroit or Rivers in Baltimore,what do you guys think? Neither one of them has been reliable since the star of the season though :smh:.

That's what I was thinking
don't think it is a no brainer, kelvin benjamin is either option 1 or 2 for cam in the redzone. luck's pretty good about spreading it around and a lot of TY's huge games are his 50 yard tds. either way, not the worst decision to have to have to make. 

That's what I was thinking

don't think it is a no brainer, kelvin benjamin is either option 1 or 2 for cam in the redzone. luck's pretty good about spreading it around and a lot of TY's huge games are his 50 yard tds. either way, not the worst decision to have to have to make. 

You do realize youre relying on Cam Newton.... AND he has to be in the redzone.

Benjamin sits. Easily.

Back
Top Bottom