OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

ok I think I want a new defense, I currently have Philly and Green Bay but i dont like their matchups at all

What do yall think about these matchups? And which one of my Defenses should I let go then, or drop a player

Miami vs Jets

Cincy vs Bucs

Minn vs Panthers

Since it looks like Foster is for real coming back this week, I can drop Blue for one of these defenses. Im thinking Miami since they seem to be like the most solid one (even though last time I used them they stunk it up)

Man although Giants is dead last in run defense...

I would still say Gordon and Beckham. 
Dog I am with you but ugggh that Giants' D is a joke.. do you think the Bills have what it takes to make Gordon have  slow day?
I was thinking about that as well. Im benching Gordon until he proves me other wise. He had 16 targets vs ATL. Hes gonna get his. Last year vs Bills 4 rec 86 yards 1 TD with that bum Weeden.

im looking for a defense to start instead of Detroit this week

all thats left is these so so - crappy ones:
Bears
Panthers
Saints
jets
Skins
Benglas
Browns
Bucs
Giants
Chargers
vikings

Why do you wanna play somebody over the Lions at home vs Jay Cutler and the Bears? Dude is probably gonna throw atleast one pick 6 and they're probably pissed off after getting crapped on by Brady and the Pats. Lions have a GREAT schedule the rest of the way.

I have the Niners D/ST too but there's no way I'm gonna end up playing them @Seahawks or vs Chargers for the playoffs over the Lions vs Vikings who they had 21 points against earlier in the season or Lions @ Bears (I believe in starting most defenses vs Cutler)

:x not sure what i was thinkin when i made that post. I kept thinking lions played the packers

Yeah so just ignore that post .. but the other defense post i made im questioning

Cincy vs TB
Miami vs Jets

Last edited:
I'm still torn if I wanna drop Joseph Randle for Eli. My only quarterback is Rivers and I'm the #1 seed. I've held onto Randle this long thinking Murray would get hurt...if it finally happens this week I'll be so pissed.

I'm still torn if I wanna drop Joseph Randle for Eli. My only quarterback is Rivers and I'm the #1 seed. I've held onto Randle this long thinking Murray would get hurt...if it finally happens this week I'll be so pissed.
It's not really a debate

Look at Rivers' remaining schedule. Look at Rivers' past three weeks of production, or lack thereof... 

Having some type of insurance for Rivers is more valuable than seeing if Murray is going to get hurt

So would you drop Randle over Niners D even though I have Lions D as well? I legit just don't think I'll even start Niners over Lions in Weeks 15 and 16 due to their matchups.

I hope Beckham doesn't have a letdown game after all the hype, there's no way you don't start him against the Jags but I do have to decide on 2 between him, Gordon and Robinson.

Is there an opponent that is likely to pick up San Fran?

They play the Raiders next week so I'm sure somebody definitely would. They play @Seattle the following week and vs my starting quarterback the week after that though so it seems pointless for me to have them since those are the two I'd need em for.

With McCoy starting I'm tempted to put DJax over Marshall, what do you guys think?

Pick 2 of these guys for my flex spots. PPR league

Edeman

Morris

Ingram

Ryan Mathews

Fitzgerald

Jeffery

Last edited:
Clinched 1st place and a 1st round bye in my 16 team league (honestly don't like having bye's in the first round).

In my other league, I'm at 23 out of 25 moves, would you guys pick up Latavius Murray to back up Forte, Vereen, and Ingram or stay put for now? Might need those 2 moves come playoff time if a player gets injured.

Stick with Stafford ROS (playoff schedule looks favorable) or pick up Tanny or Teddy to back up, or possibly start?

So I picked up Eli but this dude dropped Sanchez this morning...I kinda might trust Sanchez to put up better, more consistent numbers in Chip's offense over Eli. This week he's @ Dallas then Weeks 15 and 16 he's at home vs Dallas and @ Washington, all good matchups.

Thoughts on dropping Eli for Sanchez?

Last edited:
SF v. SEA
or
NYG @ Jax?

Man...at first I thought NY was a no brained now I'm having second thoughts...

Back
Top Bottom