OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Would i be crazy to sit Lacy (vs tough bills run D) for Crowell?

Lacy probably played a major factor helping you get this far, no reason to sit him unless he's hurt. The Bills have a tough Run D but they won't be able to stack the box vs Rodgers & all his weapons.

lacy has too much upside for me to sit him unless his hip falls off in the next 2 days

i could slot fred jackson if that happens or gio but I'm going with lacy long as he's playing too much upside

Would it be smart to start Manziel? My other choice would be Tannenhill :nerd:

Last edited:
Which two of the three do I start: OBJ, Demaryius (hurt ankle, and Broncos seem to not be throwing as much) or AJ Green (playing against Haden who held him to 3 pts earlier this season)?

Leaning OBJ and DT.

Which two of the three do I start: OBJ, Demaryius (hurt ankle, and Broncos seem to not be throwing as much) or AJ Green (playing against Haden who held him to 3 pts earlier this season)?

Leaning OBJ and DT.
I'd lean the same way. Haden typically shuts AJ Green down. His last 3 games vs. Haden: 7-51-0, 2-7-0, 3-23-0. Tough to sit him after how much he's been cooking over the last 4 weeks, but then again it's tough to sit any of those guys.

Last edited:
Hill to start over Gio this week! Bengals want to start leaning on one RB instead of swapping them out.

Good news for me since Ellington went down!

That sounds like nothing but smokescreens to me. They'll "lean" on one RB but in all likelihood will end up splitting them 60-40; Hill on 1st and 2nd down with Bernard being the 3rd down back. I have both and haven't been playing either of them since Bernard got healthy.

Hill to start over Gio this week! Bengals want to start leaning on one RB instead of swapping them out.

Good news for me since Ellington went down!
Dang good news I got Hill

but idk who to start now ..

Forsett
Anderson
Bell
Hill
Crowell

i dont gio is 100% healthy yet. he's too talented to be losing his job like it seems. dude is probably still banged up from that ravens game. took some nasty hits in that 1.

Tre Mason owners, are you starting him tonight? Again TNF is too damn unpredictable so I might sit him for Latavius Murray.

Lacy might not play this week....it's fine Lacy, don't rush back
smile.gif
mean.gif
 Lacy done ****** everything up

Back
Top Bottom