OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Fred Jackson.........and I'm a packer fan.

My flex spot. Lamar miller, toddy white, Kenny stills, or latavius muray? It's a ppr league.

Fred Jackson.........and I'm a packer fan.

My flex spot. Lamar miller, toddy white, Kenny stills, or latavius muray? It's a ppr league.

At this point in the playoffs you gotta stay with the safe bet in Miller.

And I do feel like Fred is the safer bet in PPR to get me double digit points atleast. If the Saints get behind then Ingram is basically out of the gameplan.

Who do you think wins this matchup this week? I'm the second team by the way. I'm not feeling too confident. PPR by the way.

Cutler vs Saints
Demarco @ Philly
Leveon Bell vs Falcons
Martavis Bryant/Latavius Murray
Jordy vs Bills
Dez @ Philly
Gates vs Broncos
Colts D @ Texans
Prater vs Vikings

Vs

Rivers vs Broncos
McCoy vs Cowboys
Ingram @Bears/FJax vs Packers
Sanders @ Chargers
Julio vs Steelers
Cobb @ Bills/Beckham vs Skins
Kelce vs Raiders
Lions D vs Vikings
Gostkowski vs Dolphins

Was in the same predicament last week, played the top seed/highest scoring team in my league... Even had homies bet that I'd lose. Won by 40 :pimp:

Team I faced

View media item 1301666

I doubt Bowman plays, but I agree that the defense should make up for that piss poor performance last week... Especially for a game like this.

If Julio plays, I'm gonna start Beckham vs Skins over Cobb @ Bills and possibly Fred Jackson vs Packers over Mark Ingram @ Bears......good idea?

Last edited:
First year ever playing Fantasy .. start of the season the NFL.com prediction was I'd finish 8th. I snuck in the 4th seed :D

but Tre Mason wanna do me like this :smh:

#1 im goin against only beat me 2 points last time and i was down like 15 going in to that Eagles/Panthers game. Parkey was doin work. Then Sanchez couldnt get in field goal range damn near the entire 4th quarter

Anyway his team is pretty stacked so theres no time for let downs. everyone else has to pick up the slack and have their own top performance

Depends on who is available in the WW.

SF defense is not what it once was though...I'm rolling with Russel

Word. My heart wants to go with Russell.
But im skeptical because he don't rush too well against em.

i needa 20+ game from whoever i start at qb.
anything less is unacceptable. lol.
But srs.

View media item 1302098
In my championship.

Thoughts on who to start at running back and tight end? I could also pick up Dwayne Allen against the Texans.
I'd stick with your RBs. I'm in the same situation with my TEs. I've been flip flopping Kelce and Reed (when healthy) all year, and never start the right one :smh:. Two weeks ago I started Kelce and last week I started Reed. I think I'm gonna stick with Reed because I know if I swap him out he'll go off :\. Especially if McCoy is the starter.

Last edited:
How's my lineup looking guys?

Luck
Julio
Benji
Morris
Charles
Edleman
Donnell
DET D
Bailey

Other options: RB-Jeremy Hill TE-Kyle Rudolph/J. Gresham WR-A. Johnson

Projected 143 points by Yahoo, the most of the entire season. Going against the number one seed one win away from the chip after being out of the game for 3 years.

May the based gawd be with all of you guys still in contention.

^ Is Harry Douglas available on waivers? If so you gotta scoop him up. Julio has a hip injury, hasn't practiced all week, is coming off a short week, and is questionable/a game time decision. IMO it's not looking good for him :lol:. Also, your only other WR is in the same situation. Andre hasn't practiced all week with a concussion and is listed as questionable. I think I'd also start Hill over Morris.

Last edited:
If anything if Julio isn't able to go I'll just move Edleman up to WR2 and move Hill into the flex.

If Julio does play this weekend I'm gonna be pissed if I start him over Cobb and he's used just as a decoy.

^ Yeah that's what I'm worried about. If he plays I'm gonna roll with him though. **** it.

Back
Top Bottom