OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I blame you Matt Ryan for force feeding Julio too damn much. 2nd round of playoffs possibly without my #1 receiver SMFH

Not feeling my WRs this week but i gotta start someone

pick 2:
Sanu
Gordon
Ch. Johnson
Colston
Landry

looks like ryan mathews is going to be out for this week. Should I start Starks? he's supposed to get a split with Lacy. My other option is Juwan Thompson(slim pickings).

Last edited:
Someone help me out 
laugh.gif

FJax or Crowell?

Giants or Chiefs D/ST

Someone help me out 
laugh.gif

FJax or Crowell?

Giants or Chiefs D/ST
I'd go with Crowell. Thats prob who im going with in the Flex.

Oakland been playing with some fire for some odd reason lol. so they might pull out another uncharatecristic W.

Skins dont even know if McCoy can go, and if not its RG3. He's confidence is shot

Im rolling with Giants D as well. But I may change to Philly last minute :lol:

I gotta drop someone .. maybe 2

Players with their remaining opponents (my playoffs are wk 16 & 17)

Ch. Johnson vs DET, MIA, CHI
Colston vs CHI, ATL, TB
Sanu vs CLE, DET, PIT
Gordon vs CIN, CAR, BAL

Crowell vs CIN, CAR, BAL
Hill vs CLE, DET, PIT

opinions?

No AP for those waiting ..

"All-Pro running back Adrian Peterson's appeal of a league suspension for a violation of the NFL's personal conduct policy has been denied, the league announced Friday. Wrote Henderson: "He was afforded all the protections and rights to which he is entitled, and I find no basis to vacate or reduce the discipline."

Peterson is now expected to appeal the decision in federal court.

However, Peterson will not serve a three-game suspension at the start of the 2015 season as was initially reported. Rather, he will be charged three additional game checks on this season's salary for a total of six games, according to ESPN's Chris Mortensen. Peterson will have the choice of paying the salary back now, or having his wages garnished in 2015 if he plays. The docked game checks are based on this year's salary of $11.75 million and amount to $4.15 million (game payments are based on 17 weeks, not 16 games).

source - http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12020801/adrian-peterson-appeal-suspension-denied

Last edited:
Lacy is now listed as probable, it sounds like he's going to play against the Bills. I'm nervous Starks will get all the work 
mean.gif

I'm nervous Julio won't be right

Would any of you play Crowell and Gordon over Lacy and Julio? I don't know what to do

i read maybe they'll split carries starks and lacy. i hope not. i want lacy to pound it like he did last week and get me 25 again. I've got fred jackson as his back up. do i roll with lacy and gamble or play it safe with f-jax? PPR.

I'm gonna put all 3 names in a randomizer and choose that way.
laugh.gif
Just some reasons on why I'm choosing to start him in my flex over guys like Jeremy Hill and Keenan Allen:
The fact that KC has only given up 2 TDs to running backs all season has to be viewed as an anomaly, regression to the mean is to be expected. The top 3 run defenses in YPC--Lions 3.11, Broncos 3.25, Ravens 3.5--have given up 8, 9, and 6 TDs respectively.

However, this could all mean nothing if the Chiefs choose to game plan on stopping Murray after what he did in their last game and making Carr beat them, plus the game is in Arrowhead which is always a tough place to play. But that just my .02.

I'm gonna put all 3 names in a randomizer and choose that way. :lol:
Just some reasons on why I'm choosing to start him in my flex over guys like Jeremy Hill and Keenan Allen:

The fact that KC has only given up 2 TDs to running backs all season has to be viewed as an anomaly, regression to the mean is to be expected. The top 3 run defenses in YPC--Lions 3.11, Broncos 3.25, Ravens 3.5--have given up 8, 9, and 6 TDs respectively.

However, this could all mean nothing if the Chiefs choose to game plan on stopping Murray after what he did in their last game and making Carr beat them, plus the game is in Arrowhead which is always a tough place to play. But that just my .02.

Good points. Thanks for your help.

Chiefs D or Giants D?

I think whoever starts in Washington is gonna be Garbo.
Plus the G-men have been hot lately.

Chief's got destroyed by Oakland last time.
But it's at Arrowhead so that is something.
But their last few games have been nothing special.

Also Romo or Sanchez?
I feel like Romo can do better but last time I lost because of his 5 Points at home vs Philly.....
But Sanchez last week looked pretty bad.

I'm gonna have a semi-tough decision between who to keep for next year between Beckham and Julio.

Probably go with Julio and pray I can draft Beckham with my first pick but we'll see what happens.

I'm gonna have a semi-tough decision between who to keep for next year between Beckham and Julio.

Probably go with Julio and pray I can draft Beckham with my first pick but we'll see what happens.

What round was ODB taken?

Speaking of next year, is it safe to say L. Bell will be the top RB to pick in the 1st round? Him or Murray anyways...

If not #1, definitely top 3. McCoy & AP are gonna drop into the 2nd or 3rd round. Maybe Marshawn will, too.

Le'Veon have it all :smokin

McCoy and AP definitely ain't gonna drop all the way into the 2nd or 3rd round. You can't name that many players you would still take over them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom