and i need 2 WR

Josh Gordon @ CAR
D Jax vs. PHI
Deandre Hopkins vs. BAL

TY is probably out for this weeks game :smh:

I have to go with Gordon now

DeMarco now TY..

post-35717-Will-Smith-DAMN-gif-Imgur-15tf.gif

CJ Spiller is supposed to play if someone wants to take a chance with him.

Cam too :smh:

:smh:

Go away Cam :smh:  you better look to Olsen early and often

Exactly.

CJ Spiller is supposed to play if someone wants to take a chance with him.

Cam too :smh:

Would CJ be worth a shot over Kerwynn WIlliams?

I picked him in our NT 20 league team just in case I need a RB next week since our championship matchup is the 2 week format :x

Wow, a 2 week format? WTH? I've never heard of that and I can't tell if I like it or think it's terrible

TBH I think that's terrible, I'd rather have the championship land on this week because some teams might start resting guys soon but who knows

Wow, a 2 week format? WTH? I've never heard of that and I can't tell if I like it or think it's terrible

TBH I think that's terrible, I'd rather have the championship land on this week because some teams might start resting guys soon but who knows

Yeah ESPN standard format is 2 weeks if you don't change the settings, especially if the playoffs only consist of 4 teams. Semi-Finals (WK 14 &15), Finals (WK 16 & 17). The only problem I have with it is no lead after the first week is safe, you can easily lay an egg while your opponent has the week of his life the following week which could end up costing you the game :smh:

fjax is the safe way. gordon has the high ceiling and low floor. if after saturday's games if you are up or close to even then use fjax and if your behind by good amount of points the throw gordon out there,
To me that statement would make more sense if Gordon played monday night and you were up or down after Sunday.

but after saturday? theres a whole slate of games for Sunday anything could happen.

I get what you mean but i dont think that works for this situation

fjax is the safe way. gordon has the high ceiling and low floor. if after saturday's games if you are up or close to even then use fjax and if your behind by good amount of points the throw gordon out there,
To me that statement would make more sense if Gordon played monday night and you were up or down after Sunday.

but after saturday? theres a whole slate of games for Sunday anything could happen.

I get what you mean but i dont think that works for this situation
what i am saying is the team you are playing puts up big numbers from say : shady or djax or rivers that puts you in a bind. 

So, I've got TY, he has Murray... :stoneface:

I'm shook.

Probably gonna just start KB and hope for the best.

and whats up with Lacys eye?

Back
Top Bottom