OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

So somehow I made the championship with Jay cutler, but now my problem is I have no qb. I picked up Alex smith and rg3, and I really can't decide who to start. I think smith is a safer play, however, rg3 has more upside.

What do you guys think, who would u start? The rest of my team is: Lamar miller, doug marrin, odb, demaryius, Charles Johnson and Greg olsen. I'm thinking I may need that rg3 upside.

Last edited:
Going with Sanchez over Romo this week for one my teams, really need Peyton to have another dud day

So somehow I made the championship with Jay cutler, but now my problem is I have no qb. I picked up Alex smith and rg3, and I really can't decide who to start. I think smith is a safer play, however, rg3 has more upside.

What do you guys think, who would u start? The rest of my team is: Lamar miller, doug marrin, odb, demaryius, Charles Johnson and Greg olsen. I'm thinking I may need that rg3 upside.
go RG3 bruh... Hope him and deshawn can torch this soft eagles secondary...

So, I've got TY, he has Murray... :stoneface:

I'm shook.

Probably gonna just start KB and hope for the best.

and whats up with Lacys eye?

tumblr_mt7z97zJYo1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

DeMarco x TY x now Lacy..

made it to the ship! thread helped out!

Would you guys take a chance on Juilo playing against the Saints or would you start Boldin against SD tonight?

my only other options are to start both, put one at flex and bench Pierre Thomas., which i dont think is smart. other route....

Im looking at the FA list and the only WR i would take a chance on is Greg Jennings if Julio is unable to go.

I dont think Boldin will do much damage but I hate to get left with nothing if Julio ends up not going.

So, I've got TY, he has Murray... :stoneface:

I'm shook.

Probably gonna just start KB and hope for the best.

and whats up with Lacys eye?
Irritation from contacts. Refusing goggles.

Neither opponents' secondary is strong, but RG3 is the upside play. Plus the 40+ rushing yards he may get you.

Going with Sanchez over Romo this week for one my teams, really need Peyton to have another dud day
I would start Romo despite his December history.

made it to the ship! thread helped out!

Would you guys take a chance on Juilo playing against the Saints or would you start Boldin against SD tonight?

my only other options are to start both, put one at flex and bench Pierre Thomas., which i dont think is smart. other route....

Im looking at the FA list and the only WR i would take a chance on is Greg Jennings if Julio is unable to go.

I dont think Boldin will do much damage but I hate to get left with nothing if Julio ends up not going.
Only 18 targets the past three weeks for "Q." I'd hold out hope Julio goes in a game-time decision. If not, Jennings or another FA.

Would you guys start Joique Bell overy Murray this week?
No. If Murray suits up, he starts in fantasy.

Also for flex if TY is out. F jax, gorDon or benji.. pick 1.
Jackson.

View media item 1312514
What do you guys think of my roster? I'm playing in the ship against a guy who has the least amount of total points in the league. Should I swap out Gordon for Wallace? Would like to hear your guy's input
I'd start Wallace over Gordon, despite Minny's underrated pass D under "Zim."

Looks like DeMarco is gonna play through it.

Pick 1:
DJax vs Philly
Harry Douglas at NO
Kenny Stills vs ATL
DeSean. RG3 can air it out, Gruden can afford to take risks with nothing to lose, and old teams bring out the best in players.

RG3, Eli or Shaun Hill?
RG3. Upside play.

owen daniels or delanie walker?
Would have said Delanie, even though he only had 4/54.

Start 1;

Texans defense
Cardinals defense
Titans defense
Arizona.

Should I bench Emmanuel Sanders for Steve Smith or Kelvin Benjamin?
I have Dez and Golden tate starting, but still deciding for a flex
Sanders starts.

Would consider Benjamin over Tate.

Between Gordon and Edelman for flex. It's only for third place since Rodgers and Nelson cost me last week.
Edelman.

If Demarco does play i need a RB2

Jeremy Hill vs. DEN
or
Tre Mason vs. NYG

and i need 2 WR

Josh Gordon @ CAR
D Jax vs. PHI
Deandre Hopkins vs. BAL
Denver is 2nd best in run D. My intuition says Mason goes off on NYG.

DeSean and Gordon. Don't like "Nuk's" QB situation.

Had the Packers in, needed affirmation. Thanks bro

Waiting on Julio's workout today, apparently he was supposed to try to run routes 

Let's get this title

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom