OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

It was all good a couple weeks ago sitting in 1st not a care in the world. Then Luck decided to throw more to the opposite team, Morris disappeared from the face of the earth and my rock Julio got hurt because of Matt Ryan's clown ***. And note I'm on the brink of losing to by far the worst team in the playoffs. Such as disappointing finish. So unless Jeremy Hill and J. Gresham outplay Sanders and J. Thomas by a lot this very promising season will have been a waste and I'll have wasted $50.

Russell gave me a dirt nap in one of my chips 
mean.gif
, in another chip I'm up by 35 and he got Peyton and Julius tomorrow 
ohwell.gif

Im down 55 in on chip with D. Thomas and C J Anderson to go, PPR.... 1st gets $300 and runner up gets $150...

Im in the Toilet Bowl in one league and im up 25 with A.J Green to go tomorrow, Highest Score gets $100...

im in the semis, me and my opponent were neck and neck coming into the sunday night game, i have sanders monday night and he had hauschka tonight.

thank you pete carroll.

NT fam, up 6.5 over the best team in the ship, hes done, i still have Jeremy Hill tonight. :smokin part of me wants to sit Hill and just take the W., but i dont wanna come off as arrogant ( as the league already thinks im too arrogant and didnt want me in the playoffs in the first place) but i will play it out..

My team this year.

Matt Ryan
Jamaal Charles
Antonio Brown
Julio Jones
TE( streamlined all season)
Kicker Matt Bryant most of the season.

Other Key players: Freddy Jackson, Lamar Miller, Jeremy Hill, Tre Mason.

Also drafted josh gordon and held on to him

Made one trade all year long, around week 4 someone dropped struggling Tom Brady. I scooped him off waivers, and traded him to the best team in the league, who had lamar miller chilling on his bench(his starters were Leveon, Murray, Lynch :smh: ) since Fred Jackson was hurt, and Hill was not yet a factor.
Also refused to trade Hill to the Gio owner all year long because i knew he would emerge as a factor late in the season :smokin.

The league called me crazy when i traded Brady away and decided to roll with Matt Ryan, fast forward to today, i beat the guy i traded brady to, brady scored 16.5 pts and Lamar 24 in our league, and Im omw to wrapping this thing up! I love FF (for this year anyway, lol)

I put up at least 100 points every week

My teams stunk it up and put up 46 points in the finals

Luck
Charles
Fred Jackson
Dez
KB
Gordon
KB
Ravens D
Crosby :x

So mad :smh:

His team only out up 76 points too man

Last edited:
Need Jeremy Hill and CJ Anderson to outscore Julius Thomas by 30 to win my championship. :\

My (hopefully) championship team, on the left.  12 team full ppr league, not sure how i did it but i finished the regular season 11-2.  Had cutler at qb most of the season, and had ahmad bradshaw at rb for most of the season until he was injured, around then is when ODB started going off and picked up some slack.  Also had terrance west, percy harvin, deandre hopkins, kendell wright playing throughout the season.  Really hoping i can pull this W out tonight.  

Last edited:
Need Jeremy Hill and CJ Anderson to outscore Julius Thomas by 30 to win my championship.
ohwell.gif
I need both to come up with a combined 43 at least

AND

cincy needs to go ham vs denver D :rolleyes

let it be a shootout pleeeeeeease with Hill and Anderson both rushing for 200+ and 3TDs

Scumbag Russ put my opponent back in it and has me a little nervous. What do you guys think, should I be fine?

You're good bro. Congrats.

Congrats to my dude (honestly don't know who it is) who beat me in the NT Deep League Championship. Was a fun/challenging league.

In my $$$ league...

Was looking good all day...then ODB happened...still looking pretty good...then Beastmode has to Beastmode. The Brees to Graham catch that wasn't ruled a TD KILLED me...would've been about 15 points for me since I own both.

Now need 35 points from CJ Andersen and AJ Green tonight...definitely have a chance, not going to get my hopes up.

Odell might have just saved me from going down into the second week

Still got D. Thomas, Anderson, and Barth to play

Hopefully I can make this 26 point come back and get a decent lead going into next week

So I'm up 17 in a PPR league. Dude has aj green and barth left and I have demaryius. He just texted me seeing if I want to split the pot 1000 each vs 1500/500 split. He's trying to tell me manning may not play and demaryius hamstring is jacked up. What would you guys do? I'm leaning towards letting it ride because I think he's just trying to con me into splitting because he knows I have the edge.

^he's lying to you on both accounts. Let it ride, he sounds like the type of dude that will keep the full $1500 if he wins even if you did agree to split the pot.

^he's lying to you on both accounts. Let it ride, he sounds like the type of dude that will keep the full $1500 if he wins even if you did agree to split the pot.
thanks man that's what I figured. Just read up and saw Denver playing for a first week bye, that's def something to play for. It's principalities too because I asked him to split prior to the match up and he denied. Now he must suffer. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom