Brady
Demarco
Hill
Cobb
Beckham Jr
Gronk
Lions
Gostkowski

Had Herron, Tate, Edelman, Asiata, Marshall, Jimmy, Vereen, Gio at various points this year.

Had Forsett early on and panicked and dropped him after Taliaferro had a big week early... :lol: :smh:

I had a similar team that could've won it all, but whatever:

Brady
Jordy
Gordon
Shady
Lacy
Delanie Walker
Mike Evans
K Blair Walsh/Tucker
Def AZ

Bench
Gio, F Jax, Jarvis Landry, Stafford

Next year I'm targeting Gronk, a kicker like Gostkowski and a more dependable WR2 or at least one with a good QB. TE was a blunder for me and I probably shouldn't have gambled on using Gordon down the stretch but his explosiveness made me willing to risk his lousy QBs.

If Chipwich doesn't vulture me last week, I probably win it all, but still, if I probably should've started F-Jax at the flex instead of Gordon. I think running out there 2 talented receivers with lousy QBs was too risky of a strategy down the stretch.

Last edited:
1.45 points for Luck for me.

1.90 points for my opponent who had Money Manziel. What a pathetic day this has been.

1.45 points for Luck for me.

1.90 points for my opponent who had Money Manziel. What a pathetic day this has been.
laugh.gif
 that's hilarious.

You're both lucky you went against one another.

Im up 74.82-67.98. Im done and he has K.Williams going in this night game. They better not put that dude in on goal line situations.
This is for 3rd place and $100...feels SO much worse than winnin it all last year :rolleyes

this girl in my league is about to win the championship for the 2nd time in 4 years and its her 3rd championship game appearance in 4 years :smh:

Last edited:
Welp, looks like Orton > Sanchise. Still up by 39 and you opponent just has Michael Floyd. Standard scoring.

I'm going back to back

628x471.jpg

I'm getting destroyed in my game while all my of bench players put up big numbers :frown: NT failed me, but ultimately I failed myself. Goodbye cruel world

Back
Top Bottom