OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

hey guys 

this is my first year playing for money.

what do you guys think of my team

10 team league,

2nd pick

snake draft

was able to convince a friend to trade me megatron for julius thomas and percy harvin

Why are people drafting Watkins? Watkins is not going to be roster-spot worthy this season.

lol i first offered a package centered around le'veon bell cuz i thought his running backs sucked and if i offered a good one he might consider. but he was convinced that a running back team of hyde and trent richardson were good enough. So he countered me with a trade with julius thomas and harvin because he needed a good tight end, his lone tight end was delanie walker BTW. Being the nice guy that I am, i asked if he was sure and he told me he thought he did not need megaton because he already had welker, marshall, fitz, and he would be getting harvin. I was reluctant at first, but its a megatron so i took it. I am pretty weak at TE though. Picked up Ebron hoping he can produce in the middle of the year

NT Deep Leaguers,

Wednesday doesn't work for Champ. How does tomorrow night work for everyone?

What's the green light for the NT deep league to start the draft? At least 10/16 confirmed owners? I'm really interested in how many of us actually show up for this draft
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah that sounds good. I'm sure not everyone checks this thread/the league message board daily, so when I get to my laptop I'll send out an email. I'm really hoping mostly everyone will be there. Should be interesting as hell :pimp:.

Last edited:
Who's a sleeper in the late rounds? So far I have

Lacy
J. Thomas
Stacy
Gerhart
C. Patterson
Fitz
Decker
Matt ryan
Bowe
Green Ellis