OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

In all seriousness I do think Stacy is a little risky. We don't know if the coaching staff intends to lean on him like they did last year.

I'm referring to who to pick next like 12-15 lol

What ever I picked is done with. This draft was terrible we got some new dudes who reached like crazy.

I'll take a pic and post the whole board when done then you guys can assess if you want

In regards to the NT Deep League, it's pretty short notice to have the draft tomorrow.. I'm down to do it even next weekend or anytime if a majority can't make it tomorrow night

I wouldn't want Britt on my team. You can take a high-risk/not good player on a good offense, or a good player on a bad offense, but not a bad player on a bad offense.

In for 2maro. Is that midnight eastern or 9pm for us east coasters? Might hafta que up my bench players. Work night.

Haven't kept up with Steve Smith, but I see he's not getting drafted.

Is he struggling in Balt? Or is he the #2 behind Torrey smith?

Haven't kept up with Steve Smith, but I see he's not getting drafted.

Is he struggling in Balt? Or is he the #2 behind Torrey smith?

I've heard good reviews from camp/practice about Steve, haven't caught a Ravens preseason game yet...not with him in action at least.

But I'm pretty sure, like 95%, that he'll be option 2B, after Torrey && Pitta.

Last edited:
I wouldn't want Britt on my team. You can take a high-risk/not good player on a good offense, or a good player on a bad offense, but not a bad player on a bad offense.

I personally think he's gonna have a comeback year. He now has a Fresh start with a new team, and he reunites with the coach who drafted him. He does have a potential to put up numbers. I wanted to pick him but he was taken :lol:

Last edited:
Just finished my 10 team, no PPR, $ league draft.....LOVING my team. Had the 9th pick...Forte fell to me. 
pimp.gif

Should I keep the Texans D or nah? Really not much else available...

Don't like that I have 3 Bears but I'll take it.

I know it's early but i'm stuck with my week 1 matchups. Should I bench Jordy Nelson vs Seattle and put either Cecil Shorts and Edelman as WR and Flex and or Fred Jackson as Flex

Last edited:

Just finished my 10 team, no PPR, $ league draft.....LOVING my team. Had the 9th pick...Forte fell to me. 
pimp.gif

Should I keep the Texans D or nah? Really not much else available...

Don't like that I have 3 Bears but I'll take it.
ObamaNotBad.gif

Cutler, Jeffrey and Forte are appealing to me

Can someone please explain to me the free agent auction waiver option on ESPN? Still not understanding it in terms of when you get the players, etc...

Back
Top Bottom