OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

New time: 10:30 pm EST

Damn son you're killin me with that time. Gotta be in the car to drive 4 and half hours in the morning on Friday.

My bad man, still tryna find a neutral time for everyone. Didn't forget about your trip tho. I'll see if we can do this earlier in the day, or possibly move it to Sunday or Labor Day.

Last edited:
Damb, this is kinda difficult :lol: no worries tho.

mwalker mwalker
@NY Mavurs
rook rook
@TVObach
@SLP Product
nick. nick.
@Yvespo3
@Shevshenko
@Vcof2005
BR0 MONTANA BR0 MONTANA
buc em buc em

Playmakers, with the disparities in time zones for some, as well as others' respective schedules && prior engagements, Thursday night (on the East) isn't looking too ideal as a whole. With that being said...

How's Labor Day looking for everyone? I'm thinking school and/or work shouldn't be an obstacle on that day for most, if not all, which likely makes that the most ideal/flexible draft day.

What say y'all?

What time were you thinking? My girl's birthday is on Labor Day but I should be able to still do it on my phone.

Im

mwalker mwalker
@NY Mavurs
rook rook
@TVObach
@SLP Product
nick. nick.
@Yvespo3
@Shevshenko
@Vcof2005
BR0 MONTANA BR0 MONTANA
buc em buc em

Playmakers, with the disparities in time zones for some, as well as others' respective schedules && prior engagements, Thursday night (on the East) isn't looking too ideal as a whole. With that being said...

How's Labor Day looking for everyone? I'm thinking school and/or work shouldn't be an obstacle on that day for most, if not all, which likely makes that the most ideal/flexible draft day.

What say y'all?
I'm available Labor Day.

What time were you thinking? My girl's birthday is on Labor Day but I should be able to still do it on my phone.

Kinda thinking 4 Eastern, 1 Pacific right now, but I'm pretty much open all day Monday so I'm moreso tryna find a time range of sorts with you as well as everyone else in the league, && decide a time based on that.

Last edited:
Guy in my league put McCoy on the block... possible for me to get him? without really giving up too much? i want to get rid of STacy

my team

Matt Ryan
Eddy Lacy
Zac Stacy
C. Patterson
Fitzgerald
J. Thomas
T. Gerhart

Eric Decker
Justin Hunter
Russel Wilson
Helu
D. Bowe
B. Cunningham

HIS TEAM

A. Luck
A. Jeffery
TY. Hilton
McCoy
Chris Johnson
Z. Ertz
Sammy Watkins

L. Bell
T. Mason
D. Hopkins
M. Lee
E. Manuel
A. Hawkins

Last edited:
Damb, this is kinda difficult
laugh.gif
no worries tho.

@MWalker
@NY Mavurs
@RoOk
@TVObach
@SLP Product
@Nickmaz96
@Yvespo3
@Shevshenko
@Vcof2005
@Imanikehead
@Buc Em

What say y'all?
If that's Monday I'm cool with that. I'm good for around 11EST

crazy who you playing with fam any reason why the other people passed on him

Forte falls to 11 is nuts but atleast he fell to you, how did the order go from 1-10
Playing with some buddies $10 entry, no clue why they passed up, I was very fortunate. The top 10 went:

1. Jamaal Charles

2. LeSean McCoy

3. Eddie Lacy

4. Jimmy Graham

5. Adrian Peterson

6. Calvin Johnson

7. Dez Bryant

8. Marshawn Lynch

9. Peyton Manning

10. Brandon Marshall

11. Matt Forte**

Last edited:
Any NTers got room in a all NT league or want to get one going? I have no idea who was in my league last year except for BHERGH but I put in that work up until I got ****** in the championship game :smh: :frown:

I got almost $1000 tied up in FF this year so I'm looking for a no buy in league preferentially :lol:

Any NTers got room in a all NT league or want to get one going? I have no idea who was in my league last year except for BHERGH but I put in that work up until I got ****** in the championship game
mean.gif
frown.gif

I got almost $1000 tied up in FF this year so I'm looking for a no buy in league preferentially
laugh.gif
X2 im looking to get in on a NT league

took people's advice and dropped Josh gordon and picked up a RB in Mark Ingram

so now my RB's are

E.Lacy

C.Johnson

L.Bell

D.Freeman

M.Ingram

Thoughts?

took people's advice and dropped Josh gordon and picked up a RB in Mark Ingram

so now my RB's are

E.Lacy

C.Johnson

L.Bell

D.Freeman

M.Ingram

Thoughts?
with Lacy/CJ/Bell as your lead RBs..... my thoughts are that if you are forced to play Ingram then you are in bad shape 
laugh.gif

adding Ingram is an end of the bench/depth move. Really not much to analyze.

4th pick. 1 PPR

was fairly happy until it was time to take my RB2 :lol: was either going for ben tate or joquie bell. consecutively picked before my pick. panicked and took sankey :smh:

hoping that one of my extra guys pans out and i can flip to upgrade my TE and RB2 situation. pretty meh about my team

View media item 1148072

okay so i need to get gordon off my team. i already picked up tim wright for hurns. im shaky about my RB position with sankey and dunbar being my backups. there's still some RB's like chris ivory and mark ingram on the waiver wire.

any WR sleeper picks you guys think i should drop gordon for? should i pick up hurns again? :lol:

Last edited:
Man we spend way too much time in this thread discussing roster fillers.

If 75% of the dudes yall keep asking about actually have to start on your teams your team sucks anyways.

mwalker mwalker
@NY Mavurs
rook rook
@TVObach
@SLP Product
nick. nick.
@Yvespo3
@Shevshenko
@Vcof2005
BR0 MONTANA BR0 MONTANA
buc em buc em

What say y'all?

im down whenever man. I do all my drafts on my phone basically.

12 team PPR

Tom Brady
Demarco murray
steven jackson
percy harvin
anquan boldin
brandin cooks
jimmy graham
rob gronkowski

colin kaepernick
donald brown
tavon austin
odell beckham
mike evans
steve smith
robert woods
robbie gould
denver broncos def

got a couple of trade offers...

gronkowski for jordy nelson straight up
gronkowski and mike evans for dez bryant

what do you guys think? first time doing FF

My 8 team league i drafted today. Thoughts?

Cam Newton
DeMarco Murray

Marshawn Lynch

AJ Green

Alshon Jeffery

Jordan Cameron 

Alfred Morris

Larry Fitzgerald

Phillip Rivers

Toby Gerhart

Steven Jackson

Julian Edelman

Hakeem Nicks

Torrey Smith
Antonio Gates

Nick Novak

KC Cheifs Defense

4th pick. 1 PPR

was fairly happy until it was time to take my RB2
laugh.gif
was either going for ben tate or joquie bell. consecutively picked before my pick. panicked and took sankey
mean.gif

hoping that one of my extra guys pans out and i can flip to upgrade my TE and RB2 situation. pretty meh about my team

okay so i need to get gordon off my team. i already picked up tim wright for hurns. im shaky about my RB position with sankey and dunbar being my backups. there's still some RB's like chris ivory and mark ingram on the waiver wire.

any WR sleeper picks you guys think i should drop gordon for? should i pick up hurns again?
laugh.gif
TBH I like Sankey over Tate and Bell.. and MJD whos in your starting lineup

My 8 team league i drafted today. Thoughts?

Cam Newton
DeMarco Murray

Marshawn Lynch

AJ Green

Alshon Jeffery

Jordan Cameron 

Alfred Morris

Larry Fitzgerald

Phillip Rivers

Toby Gerhart

Steven Jackson

Julian Edelman