official 2014 jordan brand release prediction thread

Has anyone heard anything about the indiglos by chance? I wan't a pair of those so bad! Actually, I want 2 pairs. They are some of the best looking XIV imo

Has anyone heard anything about the indiglos by chance? I wan't a pair of those so bad! Actually, I want 2 pairs. They are some of the best looking XIV imo
I haven't yet but I wouldn't be surprised if we see two OG cws and a retro+ cw. In 2012 we got the playoff and obsidian XIIs and in 2013 we got the black/red and white/black XIIIs. JB gave us a retro+ for that same model in the corresponding year. I wanna see if JB will continue the pattern next year

Last edited:
Even though they might be only hiking the price up $170, I don't think its fair that we should have to pay higher prices if quality is only going to get worse. C'mon at least throw some quality leather on them for $170.

Last edited:
Even though they might be only hiking the price up $170, I don't think its fair that we should have to pay higher prices if quality is only going to get worse. C'mon at least throw some quality leather on them for $170.
How is the quality getting worse?  I have J's from 2008 and they're holding up just fine.  Of course paint and creasing have become a permanent fixture in their appearances, but that's the case with any shoe, Nike or Louboutin.  The quality argument is getting old.  If there were situations were peoples J's were falling apart in public or the paint started dying peoples socks, skin, etc etc after a handful of wears, then I'd think Nike would feel compelled to address the cries for better products.  However, the truth of the matter is, Beaverton no longer views J's as an athletic performance shoe (IMO).  Jordan's are considered to be more of an everyday casual wear type of product.  As long as demand and popularity goes up, the price will do the same.  If you want premium quality for your money, I suggest you look at one of those Italian or French brands sneaker lines.  I'm sure you'll be more than happy with the standard of their craftsmen ship.

Last edited:
How is the quality getting worse?  I have J's from 2008 and they're holding up just fine.  Of course paint and creasing have become a permanent fixture in their appearances, but that's the case with any shoe, Nike or Louboutin.  The quality argument is getting old.  If there were situations were peoples J's were falling apart in public or the paint started dying peoples socks, skin, etc etc after a handful of wears, then I'd think Nike would feel compelled to address the cries for better products.  However, the truth of the matter is, Beaverton no longer views J's as an athletic performance shoe (IMO).  Jordan's are considered to be more of an everyday casual wear type of product.  As long as demand and popularity goes up, the price will do the same.  If you want premium quality for your money, I suggest you look at one of those Italian or French brands sneaker lines.  I'm sure you'll be more than happy with the standard of their craftsmen ship.
Thats a good way to look at it. Never thought of it that way. 

Looking forward to the carmines. Been trying to find a pair for a few years for a good price now I can just wait it out.

Speaking of Powder Blue 3s and the powder 10s seems as tho jordan is switching its attention from Laney (this year) to UNC (next year) so I predict the UNC jordan 1 NA high OG release Powder 9s and those 13s we saw with all UNC blue we seen a picture early this year MOST IMPORTANTLY LET US PRAY THIS IS A OMEN FOR THE COLUMBIA 11S TO FINALLY COME BACK HOME

and regular retros will be 170
So many people are saying "Don't complain about prices" and "Inflation", I don't think you guy's are noticing that the problem isn't so much the price as it is the rate of the raise in prices. Recent XI's went from 175 to 180 to 185 in like 3 years. And other retros went from 10-15$ price increase and now they're tacking on another 5-10$ (depending of which shoe) increase and this has all taken place in les than 2 years.

Fellas, they're not even testing the waters anymore. They KNOW they can pull this on us. I think they're shooting for 200 retail tags on regular retros  by 2015. That'll look like mere pennies next to price tag of the Air Mag.

I wouldn't mind the midnight 6s coming back. I remember seeing the video of jay z picking up a pair back in 2000-2001 I believe.

Anyword if the rumoured uni blue 13 is dropping this fall? I need it i cant finish my 13's of without it

Speaking of Powder Blue 3s and the powder 10s seems as tho jordan is switching its attention from Laney (this year) to UNC (next year) so I predict the UNC jordan 1 NA high OG release Powder 9s and those 13s we saw with all UNC blue we seen a picture early this year MOST IMPORTANTLY LET US PRAY THIS IS A OMEN FOR THE COLUMBIA 11S TO FINALLY COME BACK HOME

I hope that all happens!! The 13's but the UNC CW deserves NA treatment unlike the earlier release this year. Such a clean cw

Columbia XI's
laugh.gif

The powder 10s got to be had, as for the other 10s Ima reserve judgement til some more close ups arrive..

Last edited:
those 3slab5 the all elephant print joints might be scrapped or limited 

3slab5

infrared 6's both white and black

sport blue

carmines

maroon 6

columbia xi

the x's we see

powder 3's

also heard the iv's from the chris paul xmas photo

the purple joints and the encore looking joints might go into production