official 2014 jordan brand release prediction thread

me too! so this year there def not dropping aye? Found a ds pair for $330, tempted to drop the $ on em if there not releasing this year, if they are no way i will.......
It looks highly unlikely they'd drop this year. I'm tempted to find a pair myself, mine are starting to look beat haha. 

It looks highly unlikely they'd drop this year. I'm tempted to find a pair myself, mine are starting to look beat haha. 
Yeh all rumours stopped completley, with a hectic year ahead it dosent look possible. People want a arm and a leg for them now though hey! At least you got a pair, prob cracking like crazy haha. Man if i pull the trigger on this pair then find out later their droppin il b mega pissed lol

These are rumored for 2014, probably the coolest 3's ive seen in a minute                

View media item 495436

These should be suede. That would be dope.           

Last edited:
Can anyone give me some kinda idea if the UNI BLUE 13 is going to drop this year? I saw rumours and it being on lists to be released earlier this year but heard NUTIN! And i need me them! BAD! More 13's! Just not flints, they been retroed enough

With all the 5s releasing this year, I wish they would retro some of the more limited 5s from the past. Olives, Burgundies, and Raging Bulls have always been my favorites and idk if they'll ever drop again :frown:

With all the 5s releasing this year, I wish they would retro some of the more limited 5s from the past. Olives, Burgundies, and Raging Bulls have always been my favorites and idk if they'll ever drop again
frown.gif
Olives or Burgundies would be amazing
happy.gif

All I want next year

Off White/Maroon VI's with Nike Air
Sport Blue VI's with Nike Air
A re release of the White/Red 1 with Nike Air

Give me those JB and Ill be a happy man. :D

Prediction:Lots of 10's, 3's and ofcourse 6's with the random 4 etc thrown in e.g black cats.Wish list:Wheat or Uni Blue 13'sChrome 8'sBurgundy/Olive 5'sBlack Cement 3's, 88's.White Maroon 6'sand UNC 1 with Nike air

I have the Jordan 6 infrared in the all black and all white ones from the count down pack. Now should I go out and get both infrareds in 2014 since I already have these in CDP? I'm straddling the fence on this one and I wear my shoes.

I have the Jordan 6 infrared in the all black and all white ones from the count down pack. Now should I go out and get both infrareds in 2014 since I already have these in CDP? I'm straddling the fence on this one and I wear my shoes.
When in doubt, double the dose.

All I want to see is the:

black-Carolina and navy blue low 13s

chutney low 13s

Columbia XI

X city series

there out here testing the limits with glow in the darks and retro+ cw's when so many perfect pe's and classics just waiting

Last edited:
Some anniversary 11s came with a Jumpman "23 to be exact". So the whole no Jumpman on the all whites was a hype move believe. They have a problem making colombia 11s because of new mold shape but not other og color ways that fly off shelves. False. Keeping a shoe all white is the other problem for this company. My anni 11s are still white and I wear them with jeans on regular rotation even balled in them indoor. Bottom starting to yellow but you would think that new blue tint would do wonders for this shoe aesthetically and solve yellowing. If there ashamed of new elevens then now they know how most of us older gents feel. Jordan brand will be dead after the sixes because 7s won't carry 2015 and jordan 16-18 are ok at best mark my words. I'm just happy I have what I want and nothing more. Good luck to the future of us all.
Damn that's harsh lol. I'm sure jb will pull a rabbit out there *** to stay relevant in the years after the hypebeasts move on

View media item 526228
View media item 526229
MJ was wearing these @ the latest 2013 Flight School,which is being held @ the University of California..
If you look closely, these 11s are navy blue, with a white mid-sole,and a gum bottom...
Could it be possible these will be released to the public ?!?! Time will tell..

Last edited:
Hope these drop: carmine 6 sport blue 6 hare 7 columbia 11 flu game 12 with leather

Back
Top Bottom