official 2014 jordan brand release prediction thread

Hey just FYI MN or SBD posted a picture of the black infrared 2014 already. And a new XI just breaks my heart smh I hope it makes sense tho not just a random color hoping a sonic XI

The Infrared IIs will release on 4.12.14
Those White/Blue will release on 5.10.14

And CDP will release on 6.7.14

Soooo Katrina's ARE dropping now....? Cus people said the style code was wrong for that pair and it wasn't Katrina's - but those look like Katrina's to me - Katrina's - one more time can't hurt lol

View media item 731676

Last edited:
I just saw on complexsneakers instagram a pic of MJ wearing a new Xiii CW. 13's are my favourite i need to own these regardless lol. Anyone heard anything re this? Seems like a first

^
:nthat:
Truly dope!!
Hope that these release sometime this year.
They look in even better with the black midsole.......c'mon JB release these as a GR.

Last edited:
I SEEN THESE 6 RINGS SAMPLES ON EBAY - PRETTY FRESH!!! I MUST SAY!! HOPE THEY COME WITH SOMETHING CLOSE!

Hey just FYI MN or SBD posted a picture of the black infrared 2014 already. And a new XI just breaks my heart smh I hope it makes sense tho not just a random color hoping a sonic XI

A new xi besides the three lows that are already confirmed is suppose to release this year

View media item 702532
mean.gif
 They could have done alot better of a job... Was really excited about snakeskin too.

Hopefully just a PS.

Last edited:
RUSSELL WESTBROOK was wearing these today vs The LAKERS

I like them to be honest...

NICE!!!!

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom