OFFICIAL 2014 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) : MAYBE NEXT YEAR SMH

[COLOR=#red]It's true. He looks for flags more than catching the ball... it wasn't a secret when he was signed by the Dolphins. I do believe he was tougher in Pitt though. Hard to see him apart of the Dolphins after this season.[/COLOR]

Gotta remember tho take away Wallace and all those underneath routes become more easily covered
$60M is too steep for a glorified decoy. Wallace essentially runs one route dominantly.

Ones a running back #5 ones a reciver #1
Damian Williams, the receiver, I remember from USC. Has all the tools, never fulfilled hype or potentially. Damien Williams, OU RB, hard runner but not overly talented.

29. Joe Philbin, Miami Dolphins (3.63 average)

Some credited Philbin for his handling of the Dolphins during the Richie Incognito imbroglio, but it was also tough not to hold Philbin accountable for allowing such a debacle to unfold on his watch. "I think he is going to have a hard time, but I like him," a GM said. "I think Philbin is a 1 in schematics and understanding and I like his personality. You like certain things about certain people. I think he is a real guy. I do not know that he necessarily commands real respect, and he is not a feared guy. He has not had enough success to be revered. He has to have success in order for his football to come through. He is almost the exact opposite of Tomlin."

A coordinator called Philbin a 1 as a man and harder to evaluate as a coach. "Damn, that is a tough one," a different GM said. "If they didn't have so much drama over there ... there is no reason in hell that team shouldn't have been in the playoffs."

Ranking NFL head coaches by tier
We had 30 NFL insiders grade every current NFL head coach
Originally Published: August 26, 2014
By Mike Sando | ESPN Insider

[COLOR=#red]Can't say I disagree... not to mention NO half time adjustments ever.

When/If he gets fired after this season does Lazor go too?[/COLOR]

When/If he gets fired after this season does Lazor go too?

Lookin a lot like Marino was brought in to help present to Harbaugh and pitch him as the savior in Miami. At that point, I would hope that Harbaugh would keep Lazor and make the team even that much stronger, but not sure how Harbaugh operates.

just thought i would find this thread, i am a lifelong dolphins/ browns fan (dont ask) but i just thought i would hope to be added to the phin community lol

laugh.gif

Not dressing tonight:

- Mike Pouncey

- Philip Wheeler

- Billy Turner

- Terrence Fede

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Can't say I disagree... not to mention NO half time adjustments ever.

That'd be a mistake. Low-key QB guru.

Lookin a lot like Marino was brought in to help present to Harbaugh and pitch him as the savior in Miami. At that point, I would hope that Harbaugh would keep Lazor and make the team even that much stronger, but not sure how Harbaugh operates.
Won't make the same mistake after missing on Harbaugh the first time. Better late than never. Ample time to poach him away from SF.

I'm not an expert, not gonna act like I know everything about Dolphins football but I love our team cause I'm a homer. With that said.

I don't like Thigpin returning for us. He avg 25 yards in KR and 9 in PR with 1 TD in each since 2012.

Daniel Thomas gotta go. We Damian W now. He can't be much worst.

I miss Ricky Williams.

I still cry myself to sleep we drafted Jonathan martin instead of alshon jeffery

That'd be a mistake. Low-key QB guru.

Won't make the same mistake after missing on Harbaugh the first time. Better late than never. Ample time to poach him away from SF.

[COLOR=#red]I fully agree about Lazor. I haven't been this excited about a Dolphins defense since Marino. (Not including Wildcat because it was used to beat a couple teams and wasn't a real offense. Was fun to see for awhile but led to a couple horrible offensive drafts) It has been so Vanilla for a very very long time.

Very interested and looking forward to week 1 and the season. [/COLOR]

Now the dolphins needa go and pick up Brandon Coleman and call it a day

Predictions for Sunday's game anybody?

Or how bout a season Predictions?

I really think we end up 10-6.

Predictions for Sunday's game anybody?

Or how bout a season Predictions?

I really think we end up 10-6.

10-6 agreed. That's my opinion.

Mike & Mike had us at 6-10 and 5-11. If either of these records becomes reality, Joe Philbin is a dead man walking.

The dude from the tosh vid cant even talk, he's an eagles fan lol. And i rhink we'll finish 8-8

Our linebackers are going to give us trouble all year.

No Pouncey, Jordan, or Jones for the first few games = bad.

Special teams could be an issue.

Still some uncertainty on the oline

And the run game needs some strengthening.

And Philbin sucks.

Put that all together, and that's not 10 wins. I'll be amazed if we get to 8 and 8.

Back
Top Bottom