OFFICIAL 2014 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) : MAYBE NEXT YEAR SMH

In what way is getting the ball with more then 2 mins left and 3 timeouts and just letting the clock run out good coaching. There's no scenario where you do that unless your winning

God damn Mike 
smokin.gif

Please don't take this as an overreaction but I don't think Phibin is the right choice for HC for the fins or any team for that matter.

He has no fire.He's dull. I hate Rex because he coaches the yets and his mouth use to get him in trouble but I would love a coach like that

that was just a pathetic game to watch

Philbin has made a habit out of those kinds of games. 3 years as Phins coach and he hasn't won in Buffalo. It's seriously getting old how unprepared and flat this guy is.

ONCE AGAIN, we fired the GM and not the coach and vice versa. ONCE AGAIN, we did a half #@% job with the clean slate. It should've been Hickey and his own coach.

DolphinsDraft @DolphinsDraft · 1m
Where's Mark Higgs? What's Sammie Smith doin? Is Cecil Collins out of jail yet? ANYbody but Daniel Thomas. We already know he won't help.

:smh:

Philbin sucks, we been known that, but Rex is just as bad if not worse.

Rex teams always, ALWAYS run their mouths, and then get beat like a drum.

Look at the Dlineman throwing punches, getting ejected, and then walking off the field laughing and taunting.

Assistant coach screaming for a TO.

They have no discipline, and never care what they say or do, or don't back up. Cuz Rex let's them get away with it.

Philbin sucks, he'll never have me back him, but last week the team played with absolute fire and passion, and this week they play with zero. Maybe a part of that was Knowshon bein heart and soul last week, and injured on the first play this week. Sometimes teams just come out flat. Maybe they are scared of Buffalo.

I know they acted like they never saw Sammy Watkins before, that's for sure. Dude never been that open in his entire life. :smh:

And yet again, our defense lets us down so big. :x

I was all over Twitter saying it, 9-0, Miami drives down, gets 3, it's 9-3. Kickoff, Spiller runs it all the way back. 16-3. Sucks, but guess what, we get the ball right back. Sure enough, offense drives down the field again, punches it in, touchdown, 16-10. The offense has had the ball for 11+ minutes in the 3rd quarter, plus the last 2:30 of the second quarter. They are WEARING down the Buffalo defense. They had everything right where we wanted. 1 score game, rested defense, wearing down the Buffalo D, it was PERFECT set up to steal a win.

Defense comes out, let's EJ Manuel walk right down the field, TD, game over. :stoneface:

Absolutely atrocious response by the Defense, that had been resting over an hour. One 3 and out, and the offense gets the ball right back, Buffalo's defense would have folded.

All that said, the Chiefs have a ton of injuries themselves, have to come out, exploit their missing players, and make plays. Do not let Alex Smith come into our house and beat us. :smh: Maybe getting Jordan and Jones will help deepen the Defense and get an extra stop or two. Maybe get Misi back as well, hopefully.

:pimp:

Tannehill has #%!^ the bed 3/4 times against the Bills so I'm nervous for this game, especially with Buffalo's front.

11/15/12 14-28 141 1 TD 2 INT 46.9 QBR 50.0% CMP
12/23/12 13-25 130 2 TD 0 INT 93.8 QBR 52.0% CMP
10/20/13 19-37 194 3 TD 2 INT 71.2 QBR 51.4% CMP
12/22/13 10-27 82 0 TD 0 INT 45.6 QBR 37% CMP

1-3 record

Now it's 1-4 vs. Buffalo

11/15/12 14-28 141 1 TD 2 INT 46.9 QBR 50.0% CMP
12/23/12 13-25 130 2 TD 0 INT 93.8 QBR 52.0% CMP
10/20/13 19-37 194 3 TD 2 INT 71.2 QBR 51.4% CMP
12/22/13 10-27 82 0 TD 0 INT 45.6 QBR 37% CMP
09/14/14 31-49 241 1 TD 1 INT 73.6 QBR 63.3% CMP

:rolleyes

[COLOR=#red]Seems like the Dolphins always play down to them... EJ Manuel is awful. Their secondary is not good. Their interior line didn't look good.

Why the Bills, I'll never know.

I get being bummed when Moreno went down, but do have no balls and get it done is ridiculous. To not take a shot at the end of the first half is some punk sh-t. All 3 timeouts and had plenty of time to push... A lot of let downs. But that's why i gave my record prediction. What I do enjoy this year, second half offensive adjustments. But then in the 4th they went right back to what wasn't working. [/COLOR]

Philbin is absolutely not the coach this football team needs. I don't care about bed checks, being more funny, or any of that #^@#. He doesn't get the prep necessary, doesn't adjust, and is always playing Wanny ball. Just like the 3 timeouts before half stuff.

I read somewhere that Delmas was benched for Michael Thomas, is that true?

Fins broke my heart W2, cost me in the Survivor Pool. I know Miami's history in Buffalo, but I was willing to gamble big. If I'm picking Dolphins in the playoffs, might as well follow-through with a reversal of past history and misfortune against the Bills.

This is Lamar Miller's time to flourish under Lazor, with Moreno down. Don't look back, young fella.

I don't even mind losing in Survival Football, as long as my prediction holds true, and Miami wins a wildcard spot for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom