OFFICIAL 2014 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) : MAYBE NEXT YEAR SMH

These guys are literally running the clock out up 6. Looking just like the hurricanes last night.

I'm tired of blowing everything up and starting over man

It has to be done man. PROPER. This whole "fire the coach, not the GM" "fire the GM, not the coach" #%@ is not a proper blow up. It's simply taking the bullet out of the wound without patching and stitching it back up. Half #%! organization.

Tannehill don't even suck though lmao. It comes down to the play calling philbin makes, which has been absurdly terrible. We draft Braxton Miller like 4th or 5th round since bruh is hurt and we find ourself any qb but jameis winston in the draft. That doofus will run the phins into the mud

Tannehill don't even suck though lmao. It comes down to the play calling philbin makes, which has been absurdly terrible. We draft Braxton Miller like 4th or 5th round since bruh is hurt and we find ourself any qb but jameis winston in the draft. That doofus will run the phins into the mud

Yes he does suck. Oh yes he does. :lol:

When is the lightbulb gonna come on? Enough excuses. Well his shoelaces were untied, he's a rookie, it's only his 2nd year, he was facing a top D, his blocking wasn't good, his receivers weren't good, he needs more time, ENOUGH! :lol:

It's year 3 and this clown looks no better than he did as a rookie.

Looks like Philbin is considering a QB change based on the press conference that was just held ...... Tannehill's days are numbered friends

Philbin will be fired immediately if he makes a QB switch.

Like, immediately.

See the OC, Lazor saying Ryan was absolutely starting. If Philbin gets even dumber than I thought, he loses his OC, his QB, and likely the rest of his players, just to put Matt ******* Moore in. That's a dumb human being if he goes thru with that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Please make that change... And go ahead and hand in you two week notice. Philbin, yesterday, says Tanny hasn't taken a step back but today doesn't back him and semi throws him under the bus...

What a moron. Tannehill lost the game yesterday huh? It wasn't the fact that Coyle didn't cover the flats once... Seriously they got ALL their passing yards from passing to the flats. Rushing? Right up the middle. The corners Right Analog Stick tackling... I wanted to puke. The Chiefs who are imo terrible this year scored 34 points. I didn't like Coyle and his play calling last year, and it's worse this year. It's Awful.

Tannehill yesterday being sacked... mostly his fault. He has 4 first downs that I saw had he scanned the field, never did. His recievers didn't help him early with their drops, five if i remembered correctly. Threw some wow balls that could have easily been picked had he not thrown it with as much force as he did.

I'm just ready to blow the whole thing up to be honest. Keep the WR core, Lamar Miller, DE's (Trade Jordan... don't care) and maybe Lazor depending on his play calling the rest of the year and if Jim Harbaugh wants to keep him... and that's about it for me. [/COLOR]

Matt Moore is not better then tannenhill. You guys forgot this guy pretty much lead us to the playoffs last year and if it wasn't for the offensive line being such a **** show we would have won at least 3 more games. He had us in position to beat the bills at home, the ravens at home, the bugs in the road and the Panthers at home which the defense blew by giving us a 4th and like 15 from there 4 yard line. I'm not gonna give up on him yet he's had a lot of dropped balls.

Give Tannehill and Philbin this year to figure it out. If he's not the answer, draft a QB. We already know who Matt Moore is.

Back
Top Bottom