OFFICIAL 2014 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) : MAYBE NEXT YEAR SMH

[COLOR=#red]video is unavailable, what was on it?[/COLOR]

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ll-lazor-has-rocky-relationship-with-players/

As the Dolphins prepare to host the Bills, who have beaten Miami three straight times including a pair of consecutive 19-point trouncings, a fresh type of dysfunction lingers in the organization.

“During involved conversations with four players (and text exchanges with multiple others), all parties made it clear that Lazor’s relationship with the players is currently rocky. His abrasive tenor with several starters has worn thin on some, and an inconsistent identity on offense is internally magnifying the issue.”

:lol: Never a dull moment.

never 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

[COLOR=#red]Why couldn't the Dolphins just get their sh-t together... just once in over a decade... [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Why couldn't the Dolphins just get their sh-t together... just once in over a decade... [/COLOR]

For all the griping about Wayne, we have had more losing seasons under Ross than we ever had under the trash man. Starts from the top down. The current owner had a chance to start fresh but chose to keep the coach who has seen little to no success, plenty of lockerroom turmoil, and poor decision making.

[COLOR=#red]Ross never had a team only winning 1 game in a year and then taking a god damn left tackle to protect NO ONE.

Ross seems to at least want it, he just doesn't know how to get it. With his new front office, I'm sure it would get fixed this off-season. I have to be sure because I have nothing esle with this current staff. I don't think Philbin is a true head coach, he has NO killer instinct. These guys don't even let Tannehill audible... stacked a-s box last week to end the game and they run right into it! Twice!... I really just don't get it.

Wayne inherited Dan Marino/Shula and had no GM to help Dan out. He didn't get him Any Help... NOTHING. Stupid decisions. I say that's a bigger crime. Then he had Jimmy's team which was stacked with defense and a solid offensive pieces minus QB. Again... he had the pieces... Ross had Nothing coming in except Wake.

Where as I am annoyed with how they've handled the front offense the last few years, good god I cannot agree with you. Wayne was the worst.[/COLOR]

Well, I know how to fix the Red Zone issues, learn how to space a God damn offense.

View media item 1259312

This is pure stupidity by the coaching staff, all the players in one damn spot. High School football coaches can do better than this.

But hey, let's blame the QB as usual, and call for Matt Moore or draft another one, that'll fix it. :rolleyes

[COLOR=#red]The pick plays are designed to pick and run... they are all standing there in that triangle. Doesn't look like much of a pick or rub to me. Don't remember the play exactly though.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Ross never had a team only winning 1 game in a year and then taking a god damn left tackle to protect NO ONE.

Ross seems to at least want it, he just doesn't know how to get it. With his new front office, I'm sure it would get fixed this off-season. I have to be sure because I have nothing esle with this current staff. I don't think Philbin is a true head coach, he has NO killer instinct. These guys don't even let Tannehill audible... stacked a-s box last week to end the game and they run right into it! Twice!... I really just don't get it.

Wayne inherited Dan Marino/Shula and had no GM to help Dan out. He didn't get him Any Help... NOTHING. Stupid decisions. I say that's a bigger crime. Then he had Jimmy's team which was stacked with defense and a solid offensive pieces minus QB. Again... he had the pieces... Ross had Nothing coming in except Wake.

Where as I am annoyed with how they've handled the front offense the last few years, good god I cannot agree with you. Wayne was the worst.[/COLOR]

Wayne made changes though. He tried. He trusted the wrong guys, that was his problem. He trusted his buddy, the fat rotten tuna, to come in and fix things. The LT pick was on PARCELLS and Ireland. PARCELLS had Ryan, Flacco, and Henne graded out the same. That speaks volumes about their ability to pick a signal caller. Then he bailed after he saw the new owner wanted to create an environment full of glitz and showmanship. It was ugly on all sides.

But he tried. Fired Cameron after the unacceptable 1-15 season. Trusted Saban who bailed after messing up the Culpepper/Brees decision. Trusted Jimmy when he recommended Wanny, who destroyed the franchise. He trusted the wrong people, Ross simply makes poor decisions. Allows Ireland to stay, but Sparano gets shown the door. Ireland leaves, Philbin stays, after an ugly bull scandal. Huh? The minority owners and club crap are one thing, getting on a plane to woo a coach when you have one already is pure stupidity. Ross is simply inept. Not one winning season under his ownership.

[COLOR=#red]That makes my point... he hired all these guys. His fault.

Parcells was on a heavy decline, it showed with everything he did from Jets, Cowboys, to the Dolphins. He made all the personnel decisions that screwed up this franchise. Dan should of at least won one... thee amount of dog sh-t on those old Dolphins teams and as much as he won... amazing to me.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]That makes my point... he hired all these guys. His fault.

Parcells was on a heavy decline, it showed with everything he did from Jets, Cowboys, to the Dolphins. He made all the personnel decisions that screwed up this franchise. Dan should of at least won one... thee amount of dog sh-t on those old Dolphins teams and as much as he won... amazing to me.
[/COLOR]

I sometimes wonder what would've been, if Parcells went to Atlanta and we ended up picking Ryan, instead of him bailing on Blank and coming to Miami.

Regardless, huge game tonight. Potentially seals Philbin's fate. Better be prepped. Fred Jackson doubtful, and no Spiller, a hobbled Sammy Watkins... IF this team loses tonight at home, that's it.

Convert 3rd + 24... stupid mistakes loses a TD... smh.

Hey what's new. Another game against the bills where there dline is controlling the game and has multiple sacks.

How can you make plays when you have a guy in your face or your scrambling for.your life every play?

Back
Top Bottom