OFFICIAL 2014 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) : MAYBE NEXT YEAR SMH

If Harbaugh is available?!?! Michigan ties?? You're god damn right even if the Dolphins make the playoffs.

I didn't notice until I heard it on the radio but we really are beating teams by double digits and losing close ones.

If Harbaugh is available?!?! Michigan ties?? You're god damn right even if the Dolphins make the playoffs.

:lol: Alright

Well I'm not opposed. We need Harbaugh's fire on the sidelines. Someone with a pulse. You notice philbin hasn't been on camera all game, probably fell asleep at halftime

Lol I think Lazor is the guy for this offense. I actually like this offense for the most part. Coyle pulled his head out of his a-s which was surprising enough.

Philbin just doesn't have the killer instinct... great organizer.

If I were looking, I'd really want to interview Sumlin or David Shaw.

Yes... should be 8-2. But they're not because of Timeouts and bad play call at the end of games.

Turn the page until the offseason. Nothing they can do now except win. 12-4 isn't a bad record...

All six wins have come by double digits. Bills have a top 5 defense. No excuses...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes... should be 8-2. But they're not because of Timeouts and bad play call at the end of games.

Turn the page until the offseason. Nothing they can do now except win. 12-4 isn't a bad record...

All six wins have come by double digits. Bills have a top 5 defense. No excuses...

Going into Denver will be tough, but Peyton sucks in the cold so... :lol:

Good W. My gut says we lose to NE and Den and beat MIN, NYJ twice, BAL for 10-6. Will that be enough?

Did anyone see that @Patriots tweet :rofl:

It's only fitting since Boston is known for being racist

Last edited:
10-6 will not get us to the playoffs, but will save Philibin's seat.

My guess - we lose a surprisingly competitive game against Denver. If our pass rush is anything how it was last night, we're food on defense. Offensively, Tanne continues to shine (yes, shine). We're coming off of weeks when he's faces the number 1 and 5th ranked D in the league. He's going to be terrorized by Von and Ware, but Lazor get his mind right, and we run Lamar 22+, or mix in Damien Williams and slow the freaking game down.

10-6 will not get us to the playoffs, but will save Philibin's seat.

My guess - we lose a surprisingly competitive game against Denver. If our pass rush is anything how it was last night, we're food on defense. Offensively, Tanne continues to shine (yes, shine). We're coming off of weeks when he's faces the number 1 and 5th ranked D in the league. He's going to be terrorized by Von and Ware, but Lazor get his mind right, and we run Lamar 22+, or mix in Damien Williams and slow the freaking game down.

I'm interested in the weather conditions for the game. Denver is not going to win a rushing slugfest, if the conditions are brutal, Peyton is food. Otherwise... it'll take a supreme pass rush effort to knock them off at home, where they're 5-0.

They (patriots) took it down before I could see. What did it say?

It said something along the lines of "thank you @ihateni***rss for being our 1,000,000 th follower!" And had a jersey with his name on the back. I'm sure if you search Google screen shots are out there

Juice... love this pick so much. (As a WR) great returner if he can learn to hang on to the ball.
Landry, way to redeem yourself young man!

Might be coming to the 1 yard line though
Y'all call Landry "Juice"? That's the homie.

Caught every pass that he was targeted on Thursday night. Those hands, Fitzgerald-esque.

Ross wouldn't fire Joe if he makes the playoffs, that's a tough mountain to climb though.
My exact post in the QB Thread. It's a business though, I'd trade Philbin for Harbaugh in a heartbeat, no damns given like Theo did with the Renteria for Maddon swap. You wanna win or be nice?

I think he would fire him if Harbaugh is available.
Ross ain't missing on Jimmy a second time. It's going to take $7M-per.

Last edited:
Yea... that's been his nickname since college I believe. Maybe before.

Ross would pay that, in a heart beat. I would think the Dolphins have to make a DEEP playoff run in order for Philbin to return.

Yea... that's been his nickname since college I believe. Maybe before.

Ross would pay that, in a heart beat. I would think the Dolphins have to make a DEEP playoff run in order for Philbin to return.
One thing is apparent as hell. You can overpay with pick slot like Sammy, OBJ, and Benajmin. Or you can do your homework and wait for Landry, Moncrief, Bryant.

Back
Top Bottom