OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

giphy.gif

Oregon sucks man :lol:

Wore my Oregon polo to work yesterday (I work at the University of Utah, as BYU grad no less :rofl: ). Gonna be a long day on Monday :smh:

G'night, ya'll

Oregon sucks man :lol:

Wore my Oregon polo to work yesterday (I work at the University of Utah, as BYU grad no less :rofl: ). Gonna be a long day on Monday :smh:

G'night, ya'll

Work on that cough, bruh.

^ and putting ha going 60 in a "contender" doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Damn just read that a Southern player may be paralyzed after an accident during the UGA game :smh: hate to see things like that

That's cause it's true. First year not being the Pac-1 and looking funny in the light. ACC Champ or ND may really take their spot.

Until SEC teams get beat in bowl games and they play the "it's cause they don't want to be there card".

Oregon fans, your only fault was thinking there weren't going to be valleys after reaching the peak. This is your valley, just hope your program could weather these and peak again. Some teams have really long valleys. We'll see how exciting those uniform combos are on 8-4, 7-5 type teams.

I'm saying! He was only their best receiver last year.

A&Ms OC stinks.
Spav is ******* awful. His only saving grace is recruiting Kyle, Kyler, and Tate.

And Speedy is lazy as ****. Doesn't wanna go to class during the summer and disrespects professors. Then refuses to learn routes after playing QB in HS. Exact opposite of Kirk. Talent wise, he might have the most potential on the team, but that will only get you so far.

Last edited:
Still cant believe TCU won that game. Its pretty clear they arent a top 5 team with all the injuries on defense but all their games should be very fun to watch. Texas up next in Ft. Worth.

At thins point it doesn't matter if you look like a top x team or not. Just keep winning and keep that 0 in the loss column & let things break as they may

Vernon Adams can't run that offense he looks overwhelmed to put it lightly, Lockie is meh, where's the QB's Oregon recruited for the 3 years Mariota was starting?

Back
Top Bottom