OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

@McMurphyESPN: Georgia will open as 1-point favorite vs. Alabama says @LVSuperBook, ending Bama’s record streak of 72 consecutive games as favorite

He was also going against one of the best defenses in the nation

Only watched bits & pieces of the game in a drunken haze so I can't really say how he played

People need to ease up. Utah isn't bad. They have one of the best, if not the best, front sevens in the country. Cats just sleep on them because they're Utah.

Also Adoree is amazing:

View media item 1727080

Utah is the real U
I imagine you looking like your avy when you typed this.
laugh.gif

Vernon Adams can't run that offense he looks overwhelmed to put it lightly, Lockie is meh, where's the QB's Oregon recruited for the 3 years Mariota was starting?

Travis Waller aka Jonsen is there but they dont want to start him im sure he will 100% be the started next year so I say start him now who cares if he a freshman the kid can play and anything is better at this point

Ducks havent lost that bad since the 80s

we dont even deserve to be ranked we need a some what of solid DC. Give me a SEC guy or hope the Eagles lose every game and some how Chip makes his way back :frown:

Last edited:
Rankings are complete ******** :lol: Florida jumps to 23 after a miracle win against Tennessee [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

They're 4-0, why not?

Latest AP:
1. OSU
2. MSU
3. Ole Miss
4. TCU
5. Baylor
6. ND
7. UCLA
8. Georgia
9. LSU
10. Utah