OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

@BruceFeldmanCFB: SOURCES: Most of the NOI w/ #OleMiss case regarding Freeze regime involves the Laremy Tunsil case for which he was sidelined 7 games in 2015

Here come the "Ole Mi$$" comments lmao. Probably something minor like an academic intern giving SA's rides to class on a golf cart or something lol

People are saying they were accused of over 30 violations...

Even minor infractions become a big deal when you don't self report

Last edited:
Across 3 sports with majority of the football violations being with the old staff (Nutt) and administration

Last edited:
Old football staff is obviously gone. WBB staff that had the violations been gone, and no clue abt the track staff but I'm sure they're gone too. That's where most of these violations are coming from, old investigation, charges are just now coming out.

Didn't say it was. Just saying these ain't Freeze "duffle bag boy" violations lol

Last edited:
@BruceFeldmanCFB: SOURCES: Most of the NOI w/ #OleMiss case regarding Freeze regime involves the Laremy Tunsil case for which he was sidelined 7 games in 2015
school me to richt's offense in 99' 0.o
Heard he's thinking bout bringing it out of retirement .

Last edited:
You're not gonna run the Chollie Ward-esque offense w/ slow *** Brad Kayaa

Probably just gonna run what he ran w Busby/Weinke & what he ran @ UGA before turning into a run focused team

Which means lots of shallow crosses still

[/Video]

As far as today's offenses go it's nothing really about it that separates it from a lot of other offenses out there unlike back in the 90's

It's not that air raid stuff tho

You're not gonna run the Chollie Ward-esque offense w/ slow *** Brad Kayaa

Probably just gonna run what he ran w Busby/Weinke & what he ran @ UGA before turning into a run focused team

Which means lots of shallow crosses still

[/Video]

As far as today's offenses go it's nothing really about it that separates it from a lot of other offenses out there unlike back in the 90's

It's not that air raid stuff tho
repped ,

bruce going to eat in those shallow crossing packages :pimp:

@chrislaw "I wish they would've waited. Chip was out there. I was disappointed in Bowl game & loss to Wisconsin" Clay Matthews on Clay Helton #USC

@lindseythiry Clay Matthews and Chip Kelly also share the same agent at Athletes First.

Michigan Football ‏@umichfootball  3h3 hours ago
Give us your best #dab, fans! @Migos will be in attendance on Wednesday! 

#GoBlue 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom